[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Max Landis? I think he's right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: max landis1.jpg (51 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
max landis1.jpg
51 KB, 650x487
What do you guys think of Max Landis?

I think he's right on the money 90% of the time.
>>
>>69269518
When I consider whether to take seriously anyone's opinions, I always think of whether I would have ever heard of this person if their last name was Y instead of X.
>>
i think he's a self-important, bandwagoning attention whore who will say or do whatever he thinks will keep the spotlight on him
>>
>>69269518
shit nepotism director
>>
someone post the pasta, I forgot to save it
>>
>>69269518
I'm going to landis dick in your boipucci if you don't stop posting here, Max.
>>
>>69269518
I dislike that annoying faggot and I think he sucks more than dicks
>>
>>69269518
Who?
>>
>>69269721
>i think he's a self-important, bandwagoning attention whore who will say or do whatever he thinks will keep the spotlight on him

this.
>>
>>69269518
i like his personality and enjoy listening to him talk. fuck me right?
>>
>>69269518
huge faggot that should have his skull smashed to bits with a sledge-hammer
>>
He's alright.

Bad director.

Okay writer.
>>
Never heard of him until he was on Doug loves movies. He is in the echelon for shitty guests
>>
>>69274125
Kill yourself.
>>
>>69274291
Has there ever been a non-shitty guest on that show? Has there?

The Cash Cab guy is ok I guess.
>>
>>69269518
I don't agree with everything he says, but I like the fact that someone in the industry likes discussing movies and taking part in conversation with various movie sub-cultures.
>>
>>69274333
Most are ok. The shit tier is: Cameron Esposito max landis amy schumer Sarah silverman
>>
This guy is fantastoc.
>>
>>69269518

His movies have been failing but I respect that he is trying to give us something creative, and not the same ol' repetitive hollywood formula
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.