[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Lex Luthor know exactly when Batman would set up to fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: batman-v-superman.png (806 KB, 970x645) Image search: [Google]
batman-v-superman.png
806 KB, 970x645
How did Lex Luthor know exactly when Batman would set up to fight Superman just in time to kidnap his mother right before? He only did it after reading letter he sent him months earlier that he never read before then.

Why did Lex Luthor even hate Superman?

Why did mixing Lex Luthors DNA with Zod create a giant Cyptonian monster?

How did Lois Lane know Batman needed the spear she just tossed in some water?

How come Superman couldn't find his mother and need Batman's help even though he can always find Lois Lane across the world just in the nick of time?

Why did Superman get angry at Batman for marking criminals when we see him just kill them all the time anyway?

Why can no one recognize Superman even though he doesn't wear a mask or anything?

Why can Batman just walk into a top secret computer room in Lex Luthors house with all his important information with no guards or anything?

Why would they build a statue for Superman a guy who has murdered millions and brought destruction down on Metropolis?

Why would Superman's mother name being Martha make Superman less of threat? He already knew he had parents he just said it a couple lines earlier.

Why would Lex Luthor blow up that courtroom?

Did Lex Luthor think Batman could actually kill Superman?

Why couldn't Lex Luthor just kill Superman with the Cyptonite?

How did anyone know Kryptonite would hurt Superman did they all just assume it would for some reason?
>>
>>69268851
Why was Mortheus so against stories about Batman in his newspaper? Why did he want Clark to write about sports instead of just getting their sports writer to do it?

Why did Mortheus just give Lois Lane the helicopter when she said she wasn't using it for a story? Aren't helicopters expensive? Did he assume that she was gonna help Superman fight a big monster later?

How did Clark Kent get a job at the Daily Planet when he had no experience in Journalism? Why was he never fired for never showing up to work? Why did no one notice him and Superman died at the exact same time?
>>
>>69268851
>Bat signal is lit several times throughout the years
>lex luthor knows it's to fight superman
>Batman expects superman to know his intent with it
>Batman doesn't know that lexcorp is the only company in the world with access to kryptonite and interrogates low level criminals before figuring it out

Movie was fine and I can answer most of your questions, but these two do bug me
>>
Did Lex Luthor think Batman could actually kill Superman?
No that's why he made Doomsday

>Why couldn't Lex Luthor just kill Superman with the Cyptonite?
Because Batman stole it

>How did anyone know Kryptonite would hurt Superman did they all just assume it would for some reason?
He said IN THE MOVIE they tested it on Zod's cells and it caused them to decay faster
>>
>>69269079
But didn't he want him to steal it though?
Isn't that why he smiled and then set up the fight?
>>
Why didn't Superman just punch Batman in the face?
Why didn't Batman just make kryptonite bullets?
Why didn't Superman tell Batman right away that Lex had kidnapped his mom?
>>
>>69268851
>I have ADD
>>
wew lad

stick to marvel
>>
>>69269313
Why did Superman push down Batmman if he just wanted to talk?
Why didn't he just fly away?
>>
>>69269240
He wanted him to have it. Once his plan goes completely to shit, he even admits as much.
>>
>>69269240
If he wanted him to steal it he should've let it happen during the car chase scene. He smiled because he realises his manipulation was working
>>
>>69268851
>How did Lois Lane know Batman needed the spear she just tossed in some water?
She doesn't really need to know Bruce needs it. She could just see the battle headed her way and either think there's a reason it is, or she could just be retrieving it from what she thought was a safe hiding place before it's lost in the rubble and recovered by someone else.
>>
>>69268851
>Why didn't I get spoon fed?
>>
>>69269671
Excuse me she just assumes she needs it now?
>>
Just turn off your brain and enjoy the christ symbolisms
>>
>>69269671
Terrible attempt at an answer
>>
File: 1430351073940.jpg (98 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
1430351073940.jpg
98 KB, 800x560
>>69269967
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.