[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, famous film director >make grungy movies, pulp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Quentin Tarantino-PPF-038420.jpg (59 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Quentin Tarantino-PPF-038420.jpg
59 KB, 400x600
>be me, famous film director
>make grungy movies, pulp movies, movies set in urban environments, and period pieces
>cast myself in them
>write my own dialogue to be filled with the word "nigger" and to frequently suggest that black people are animals
>win awards
>nobody complains

This man is a genius. He has figured out how to be unironically racist on camera and get away with it. He should be /pol/'s hero.
>>
He's just a nigger fetishist.
>>
>>69268685
Spike Lee noticed. He is also jealous so it doesn't count.
>>
He's an actual cuckold with serious mental issues and his movies are garbage that only people on the spectrum hold high as great art
>>
>>69268806
Oh look a contrarian opinion on a capeshit board.
>>
>>69268685
You should be blowing him, not bashing him, Jamal.
>>
>>69269065
No one in their right mind would consider anything by Tarantino high art.
>>
>>69268806
You're clearly finding it difficult to seperate artist from art. His dialogue in Pulp Fiction is really good, and generally pretty good all around, and on top of that he has a good sense of humour. I think he's actually very self aware because the way he writes people heavily suggests he understands how a range of people interact. But ultimately his personality comes across as flamboyant and it's easy to dismiss him based on that. I think he just has problems expressing himself verbally, but he actually does this very well in movies, so maybe you're the one on the spectrum.
>>
>>69270010
t. embryo
>>
File: QuentinTarantino.jpg (18 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
QuentinTarantino.jpg
18 KB, 500x347
>>69269751
it seems like high art if you're a nigger though, alright.
>>
>>69268743
Spike Lee also hates mixed race couples, like QT's mother and those black dudes she fucked.
>>
>>69268806
hateful 8 sucked dicks, was beutifully shot tho. inglorious bastards and jango were both really good tho.
>>
>>69272348
Wrong.

Stick to your capeshit threads, you pleb.
>>
>>69272509
not wrong. you have shit taste. or youre not fully emotionally developed yet and just stuck in the edgelord role you never grew out of.
>>
>>69272740
no u
>>
>>69272509
t. embryo
>>
>>69268685
Tarantino is an OG /b/tard that lived the dream. Also a footfag. /pol/ is more like Frank Miller, a bitter, angry and terminally ill skinnyfat with a tendency for literally smearing shit.
>>
>>69271828
Spike Lee hates everything and everyone. He's a miserable little hack.
>>
>>69274911
Frank "whores whores whores" Miller looks like Freddy Kruger these days.

I think the idea of him invading my dreams scares me more than Freddy.
>>
>>69275504
Are you a lout, a thieve or a rapist playing Lords of Warcraft?
>>
Name a Tarantino film without a black male white female interracial couple.
>>
tarantino scifi when?
>>
>>69275886
Deathproof.

Wanna know how I know you're an embryo?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.