[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since they canceled Inhumans, anyone else think they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: _1427056834.jpg (23 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
_1427056834.jpg
23 KB, 600x350
Since they canceled Inhumans, anyone else think they're gonna cancel this one as well?
>>
Is this the one with a big titty blond chick or the guy?
>>
She's already confirmed to be in Infinity War: part 1
>>
>>69268682
>cancelling their only female movie
The shitstorm
>>
I'm pretty sure this is their number one priority right now
>>
File: DCucks worse nightmare.png (218 KB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
DCucks worse nightmare.png
218 KB, 500x256
>>69268682
Inhumans is being delayed/canceled, because Fox and Marvel are striking a deal to combine X-men into the MCUniverse capeshit movies.
>>
File: 1458982794018.jpg (267 KB, 860x1222) Image search: [Google]
1458982794018.jpg
267 KB, 860x1222
>>69268711

Yes, but they're going with the former.

come on debicki or Winnick!
>>
>>69268682
No. They already talked about how she's going to be introduced first in Infinity War. The only reasons Inhumans was cancelled is they turned Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D into Inhumans : the show.
>>
>>69268789

Bullshit.

Fox makes so much money off those shitty movies that they'll never place themselves in a situation where people start demanding Marvel have more creative control over their property.
>>
>>69269046
I guess you missed Deadpool.
>>
>>69269161
Deadpool is a fox movie, not a MCU one.
>>
>>69269046
>>69269210
Fox and Marvel came together just to make the Deadpool movie you Asperger. That's why you saw both Marvel Studios appearing before the movie and Stan Lee's cameo in Deadpool. You don't see those in X-men movies.
>>
>>69269485

just shut the fuck up now
>>
>>69270107
>Say something stupid
>Get corrected
>Get aggravated because you were wrong

Is this common now a days? Jesus Christ dude go outside or something.
>>
>>69269485
Post proof.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.