[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why did Marv turn into a skeleton?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 936x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 936x532
So why did Marv turn into a skeleton?
>>
It was his new gimmick, the spooky bandits
>>
Symbolism you fucking retard.
>>
It was the director's subtle way of communicating that Kevin was not "home alone" at all, he was dead and haunting his parents' house.
>>
Dramatic and comedic effect
>>
>>69267593

Prep time and the high ground.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 360x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 360x452
>>69267593
NY, NY is actually Hell
>>
He just revealed his true form.
>>
>>69267593
Bag of sand.
>>
File: jourdapres04.jpg (20 KB, 300x231) Image search: [Google]
jourdapres04.jpg
20 KB, 300x231
So why did all these people turn into skeletons?
>>
File: 1461417710073.gif (427 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
1461417710073.gif
427 KB, 200x198
But what happened to the tarantula from the first movie?
>>
>>69269939

He fucked her reeeeeal good after making up. Riiiiiiight in the ass.
And legend has it that sometimes late at night you can hear their traphouse trained daughter doing the same thing to giant green angry men.
>>
Pure rage. Marv was beaten by his parents when he was a child. His uncle relentlessly raped him, and no matter how many times he told his parents they just shrugged it off. Nobody cared about him, and from the age of 13 he was a petty thief. In and out of jail for his whole life until he met up with someone who was willing to work with him. Finally, things are looking up for him. The start of something successful in his life, even if it was just stealing things from people's houses.
But then he sees this little brat who has everything - A loving family, a big house, lots of toys, and even more brains than Marv. He was set on a bad path from the beginning. He never had a chance to be cared about or have a good career. He simply fell through the cracks of a society that doesn't care.
This child already has everything Marv doesn't, and on top of that he's outsmarting a 'hardened criminal'
When Marv gets electrocuted, it awakens a primal rage inside of him. So pure that a demon awakens in his soul.
Or perhaps Marv is already dead, and he is stuck being eternally tricked and made a mockery of by this child who has everything he never did. When his skeleton shows, it's just a projection of his decomposed body back on earth. He has been experiencing this torture for hundreds of years, and will be for all eternity. FUCK YOU YOU STUPID FUCKING CHILD I HATE YOU AND YET I CANNOT HARM YOU. EVERYTHING I DO IS COUNTERED BY YOU, SOMEHOW. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY RELEASE FROM THIS PURGATORY OF PAIN.
I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREAM.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.