[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Ambersons.png (262 KB, 741x674) Image search: [Google]
Ambersons.png
262 KB, 741x674
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>69265983
fug yeah
>>
I bet you enjoy the film titled "The Magnificent Ambersons".
>>
>>69266045
Miuwahhhhhaacame year to posht this!
>>
AAAHHH ThE french...champagne...
>>
>>69265983
Still waiting for Another Side of the Wind to be released...
>>
>>69265983
You made me look. Up yours.

>>69266141
I got an e-mail recently assuring me that they are still working on the movie, and I'll get my stuff for giving them money. I'm hoping it will be soon.
>>
>>69265983
When do you think it'll be accessible to the public?
>>
>>69266363

fucking never ever
>>
>>69266045
it's a pretty kino name, friend
>>
called me when they have "The Other Side of the Wind"
>>
>>69265983
>Drive 45 to work every day and 45 minutes home
>Listen to Escape Pod podcast where they just read science fiction short stories
>There was one about a cinephile that accidently walks into another dimension video store where all the alternate version of films were made
>He keeps trying to rent the films, but interdimensional fuckery gets him every time, like how their money is different with the exception of nickles, and he has to forge an ID card, and when he rents a VCR it doesn't work right in his dimension
>At the end of the story the hot video store girl jumps back to his dimension to watch our films, which were lost/edited differently in her dimension

That is the only reason I know the name of this film.
>>
>>69265983
Fake and fuck you
>>
>>69266473
http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/netflix-negotiating-to-complete-distribute-orson-welles-the-other-side-of-the-wind-20160405
>>
>>69265983

They find the original cut of Event Horizon yet?
>>
>>69265983
finally a TRUE kino thread
>>
>>69267827
Yes, it's on a VHS tape and the quality fucking sucks.
>>
>>69266141
>The Other Side of the Wind is an unfinished film directed by Orson Welles, shot between 1970 and 1976.

>Starring John Huston, Bob Random, Peter Bogdanovich, Susan Strasberg and Oja Kodar, it is a satire of both the passing of Classic Hollywood and the avant-garde filmmakers of the New Hollywood of the 1970s. The film was shot in an unconventional mockumentary style in both color and black-and-white, and it incorporated a film-within-a-film that spoofed the work of Michelangelo Antonioni.

I can't wait.
>>
>>69267933

Now THAT'S hell.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.