[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: B-Actors with no mojo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: o-LENA-DUNHAM-facebook.jpg (170 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-LENA-DUNHAM-facebook.jpg
170 KB, 2000x1000
ITT: B-Actors with no mojo
>>
>>69265551

Would any of you make a sextape with Lena Dunham if you were rewarded with a blank check to fund the creation of a movie or television series?

You have to kiss her on the mouth, go down on her, and the tape can't be shorter than 2 hours.

Would you do it for the art /tv/?
>>
>>69265661
Is my identity kept secret? That's the only prerequisite I have. And the bitch has to shower first. Something tells me hygiene is not.one of her priorities. Yes I would if above criteria is met
>>
>>69265661
yes, I'd be drunk and high and treat her like the little whore she it
>>
>>69265661
Sure, why not. I always wanted to eat a bbw's asshole out.
>>
>>69265661
yes
>>
>>69265759

Your face isn't blurred out but you never face the camera directly. People would only know it's you if they did detective work
>>
>>69265551
You ruined the boner I had from the tranny thread
>>
>>69265661
>and the tape can't be shorter than 2 hours.
Seems a bit excessive for a sextape, m8.
>>
>>69265661
Yeah, I'm into chubbies
>>
>>69265661
Yeah, if she didn't have any STDs or anything, she's cute. Would her sister join in?
>>
>>69266632
>lena
>chubby
I'd hate to see what you consider fat then.
>>
>>69265551
>lena dunham
>B-actor
>only B

wew
>>
>>69265820
I might consider it
>>69266700
she's not even fat she's just a lump
>>
>>69265661
yes. id eat her jiggly ass.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.