[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if Gandalf was is in Westeros who would we he choose to be in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
if Gandalf was is in Westeros who would we he choose to be in the fellowship. name the other 8
>>
>>69265294
gendry for legolas
>>
>>69265294
LOTR was written for a 13 yr old grandchild. It's a combination of fairy tales. All slanted for children.

None of the characters in GOT could exist in LOTR because the difference in worlds. .
>>
>>69265337
goto bed GRRM
>>
tyrion lannister
the hound
brienne
theon
bronn
jaime
gendry

and they fight against dragons
>>
he would choose 20 good men
>>
>>69265294
Lord Ramsay of the House Bolton and Ser Twenty of the House Goodmen.
>>
>>69265445
This post won't be topped
>>
Jon - ring bearer
Sam - bestie
Tyrion and Arya - hobbits
Stannis - king
Ned - killed
Jaime and Bronn - comic relief
>>
>>69265294
8 whores from Littlefingers brothel. Gandalf takes full advantage of being in a rated R universe.
>>
8 freys
>>
Victarion
Darkstar
Arianne
Patchface
Coldhands
Quentyn
Aegon
Manderly
Since they are already on a fellowship with Gandalf and won't appear in the show.
>>
>>69265810
Lol these aren't even characters in GoT lol
>>
>>69265755
Those arent his favorite dwarves
>>
>>69265445

Thats Ser Twenty of House Goodman
>>
>tfw no lembas to eat
>>
Gandalf's whole reason for being in Middle-Earth was to rally the peoples of the West to fight Sauron. I guess if he were in Westeros his purpose would be to fight the Others?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.