[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good realistic documentaries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: wise Lao Yang.jpg (655 KB, 1856x3624) Image search: [Google]
wise Lao Yang.jpg
655 KB, 1856x3624
Pic related: Empire of dust.

This documentary is about the trouble a Chinese company is having with their attempt to offer infrastructure development for mineral rights in the Congo.

It's almost a comedy.

What other good documentaries are out there that aren't P.C., or trying to push an agenda, but just shows unbiased reality?
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 302x170) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 302x170
>>69264882
>Its all so tiresome

>when they drive the trucks, they always damage something

What did he mean by this?
>>
Bumparino
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>69264882
Kek the roads

>western imperalism is to blame
>>
>>69264882
The part when the random bus drives by and all the workers start hooping and hollering was fucking uncanny
I've literally never seen white people act like that and apparently niggers act the same regardless of culture or language
>>
>>69265115
To be fair, if you go to some of the more economically struggling areas of eastern europe, you can find white people that act like that.
>>
>>69264882
Is this on youtube for free? Or do i have to track it down?
>>
>>69265295
pretty sure it's on youtube
>>
>>69265276
slavshits?
>>
>wealthiest continent in terms of natural resources
>still manage to be the shithole of the world
>niggers
>>
>>69265276
>Eastern Europe

No shit also theyre slavs so they arent anglo saxon whites.
>>
>>69265276
No, they might act worse but nothing like that.
>>
>ywn be a chink that gets away with """racism""" cause of no white guilt and tell niggers what they really are while looking smug
>>
>>69265295
Googled "Empire of Dust" and it's the first fucking result

Jesus, Anon.
>>
>>69265333
>wealthiest continent in terms of natural resources
no that's probably asia
>>
>>69264882
>Realistic documentary
How does one make an unrealistic documentary
>>
File: Lao Yang laying down the truth.jpg (717 KB, 1856x3160) Image search: [Google]
Lao Yang laying down the truth.jpg
717 KB, 1856x3160
Lao Yang's a riot.

He doesn't hold back for shit.
>>
File: EMPIRE_OF_DUST_6.jpg (74 KB, 1151x647) Image search: [Google]
EMPIRE_OF_DUST_6.jpg
74 KB, 1151x647
>>69265276
>eastern Europeans

Seriously brah?
>>
File: 140934670843.png (340 KB, 860x445) Image search: [Google]
140934670843.png
340 KB, 860x445
>>69265411
>>
File: Idiots abroad.png (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Idiots abroad.png
3 KB, 225x225
>>69265411
Pic related....
>>
Probably gonna toke up and watch this later tonight. Looks like a /pol/ comedy
>>
>>69265333
This is a heavily studied question in development, international relations, and economics, and is referred to as the Paradox of Resource Rich Countries, or the Resource Curse. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_curse)
It's not just true for Africa, but for almost any country that is rich in natural resources - especially if it is just a few resources (think individual African countries, and not Africa).

There are a lot of theories as to why it occurs, but a couple of the best accepted are that governments or factions of powerful elites mismanage the resource to maintain control, leading to corruption, militarism, civil conflict, and all-around poor governance; or that being rich in one, or a handful of resources causes economies to be less competitive in other areas of production or management; and, finally, that having a few very valuable resources causes a country's real exchange rate to increase, making it both less competitive in the manufacture and export of other goods, and more dependent on expensive imports.

While it would be hard to find an economist that would deny that this phenomenon is real, it's probably a mix of these and several other factors and won't be explained by one "thing" about Africa.
>>
>>69265470
Some of there shit is alright but a majority of it is shit hipsters blaming everything on America or western society
>>
>>69265455
Ah good ole Al Gore.
The michael moore of green-guilt and the environmental juden.
>>
>>69265405
Nope, it's Africa
>>
File: Africa Addio.jpg (541 KB, 1961x2916) Image search: [Google]
Africa Addio.jpg
541 KB, 1961x2916
>>
File: EotD.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
EotD.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
>>69265411
See: Michael Moore
>>
>>69265506
No, it's literally niggers being niggers. You don't see Norwegians fucking everything up because oil is the only thing they have.
>>
>>69265470
What's wrong with them?
>>
File: ParadiseLost3Poster.jpg (51 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
ParadiseLost3Poster.jpg
51 KB, 400x324
>>69264882
the paradise lost trilogy
>>
>>69265518
And as shitty as those hipsters are, they are correct.
>>
File: dark-days-poster.jpg (27 KB, 306x435) Image search: [Google]
dark-days-poster.jpg
27 KB, 306x435
>>69264882

someone give me some more shit like Dark Days.

vagrants/homeless people are just so interesting to me. so is the whole railway system/new york setting.
>>
>>69265276
they still have smart people and it makes kinda sense, they had a lot of war.

even arabs had smart people. fucking arabs.
>>
>>69265568
Australia seemed to thrive pretty well and that was LITERALLY a country of FUCKING CRIMINALS in a LITERAL DESERT with barely any habitable land.

Sounds pretty similar to Africa to me. The only difference is that one of them was white.
>>
>>69264882
Lao Yang says "Man who drop watch in toilet bound to have shitty time."
>>
>>69265506
>Guys it's just cultural, seriously I read it on r/WhiteGuilt

Fuck off faggot, it's literally niggers nigging and you know it as well as I do. It's odd how Rhodesia was literally the breadbasket for the whole of Africa and now it's some shithole begging for scraps with people drinking from puddles. Oh wait, facts are racist, better remind everyone how apartheid didn't get anything done and now that Africa is free it's completely thriving. Fucking 1v1 me if you have anything to say about, you stand their preaching tolerance and waving your rainbow flag and I'll knock your fucking top deck out, see who wants to quit first.
>>
>>69265276
Well slavs are basically white niggers.
>>
>>69265405
It's not an opinion that africa is the richest continent for resources. it is a fact.
>>
This fag is an outright asshole. The black guy did nothing to him and here he is just talking shit non stop. Yea he's correct but he doesn't need to be such an ass about it. The black guys looks like a child being yelled at by his mom the whole time.
>>
>>69265565
look at that nigger. he's so stumped. he's wishing the dude was white so he could just call him a racist
also
>only 50 years
>>
>>69265616
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK9XfgDse4E
Check out all of Trapppt's stuff. Gothic King Cobra is probably the most bleak film I've ever seen.
>>
>>69265802
Calling everyone and everything racist is only a thing in white countries where niggers have learned it from self-hating whites.
>>
>>69265795

>yelled at by his mom

50% is better than nothing
>>
File: Wait For It.webm (397 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Wait For It.webm
397 KB, 640x360
>>69265802
>he's wishing the dude was white so he could just call him a racist

I kekked, here's your reward.
>>
File: More Lao Yang.jpg (929 KB, 1872x5288) Image search: [Google]
More Lao Yang.jpg
929 KB, 1872x5288
Lao Yang is right out of a South Park episode.

Comedy gold.
>>
>>69265866
His demeanor is hilarious the whole documentary
>>
Meanwhile in China there are entire ghost cities with millions of empty buildings, half-finished replicas of Paris and Venice that animals live in, millions of people starving to death while they're throwing enough food away to feed 10-20 Earth populations, etc.

And they're the most intelligent race in the world.
>>
>>69265856
unfortunately that's not true anymore. niggers in deepest darkest have learned to blame all their problems on whites and slavery from american media
>>
I highly recommend Winter on Fire, I can't speak of its realism because I never followed Euromaiden. But it's a damn good documentary which kept me engaged throughout.

>mfw the protesters getting sniped
>>
>>69265615
Keep telling yourself that...
>>
>>69265856
>>69265973
areyou serious? african blacks have always been racist as shit and have always blamed "the white man" for everything
>>
>>69265958
>ghost cities

No one is there to use the things. That is completely different from being there and letting it turn to shit around you.

>food

That's typical logistics and every country with tons of food does that every day.
>>
Good documentary that unfortunately attracts a lot of attention from racist idiots who want to use it to justify their disgusting beliefs.

I wish people could just watch this and talk about it as a look into the problems of this society without having to make it a discussion of how "all blacks are lazy" or some bullshit like that.
>>
>>69266037
I was talking to you, kid.
>>
>>69266102
...You watched that and your conclusion is that they're just like as and just need mo money for dem programs?
>>
File: Super_Size_Me_Poster.jpg (26 KB, 245x350) Image search: [Google]
Super_Size_Me_Poster.jpg
26 KB, 245x350
10/10 dockino
>>
>>69266058
well, yes, it's just funnier now when some nig from a country that had nothing to do with the atlantic slave trade says the reason he has to walk 16 miles for water is because some colonel sanders looking motherfucker made a distant relative pick cotton
>>
>>69266102
But they literally are
The chinese wanted to buy the quarries and get them running but they wouldn't sell them to outsiders so everybody loses
>>
>>69266102
But they ARE fucking lazy.
Did you even watch the film?
>>
>>69265913
I truly sympathized with his plight....
>>
File: 1271080405791.jpg (63 KB, 700x528) Image search: [Google]
1271080405791.jpg
63 KB, 700x528
>>69266102
It's kinda hard to ignore the "racist" point of view when every country led by a black party works like shit.
Haiti?
Is basically hell on earth, the funny thing is they share half the island with the Republica Dominicana which actually works decently because it's mostly spics.
Jamaica?
Another hellhole where police is outnumbered 5 to 1 by murderous gangs and is forced to make deals with them or else their families get killed.
Zimbabwe?
Fell into complete shit and disarray since whites left, nothing works.
Ethiopia?
Same shit, since the African Marxists killed the rightful king which was actually half-arab the country went into complete shit.
South Africa?
28% HIV diffusion on the young populace and 10 years drop in life expectancy since Apartheid ended.
How the hell do you explain this without niggers being niggers?
>>
>>69265276
lol no
>>
>>69265565
>that black man's face the entire video

jesus, you can tell he knows that most of his countrymen are fucking lazy, but he can't admit it.

being a racially aware black must be suffering
>>
>>69265802
Kek
>>
>>69266102
Niggers are niggers. I r8 your b8 0/8.
>>
>>69266163
>>69266260
Look at these idiots. It is a political game for them. Here is my pre-formed belief, and here is how this documentary fits it. If you don't agree with me, you must certainly be a white-guilted liberal who regularly lends out his wife at the local bullpen.

>>69266240
They have pride in their nation and have been burned in the past by foreigners who wanted to reap the resources of the area without giving anything back. Thus they are cautious. They want to build themselves up alongside these industries (hence the insistence on hiring locally), but many don't have the necessary skills or attitudes. Why this happens is very complicated, but is almost certainly not just "he has that color skin, so he acts like that." A lot is probably due to the aid that was freely given out to them. The importance here is that it is a learned behavior and not some sort of racially-inherent genetic disability.

Perhaps if any of you actually got out of the house and saw the parts of the world that you like to talk so much about, and saw them with an intelligent and critical eye and not from an angle of trying to justify your own political messages, you might actually learn something.
>>
>>69266517

You sound like a cuck.
>>
>>69266240

>Chinese try to use local resources and labor.
>Niggers can't reliably make the gravel needed to construct the road.
>Chinese offer to buy the rock quarry so they can make their own gravel.
>Niggers complain that they'll lose jobs if they just sell the Chinese the rock quarry.

That's the 3rd world in a nutshell.
>>
File: 132393713257.png (6 KB, 641x681) Image search: [Google]
132393713257.png
6 KB, 641x681
>>69266517
What the fuck am I reading
>>
File: cucks btfo.jpg (210 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
cucks btfo.jpg
210 KB, 644x644
>>69266517
So I take it you haven't watched the film?
>Yang complaining about the workers constantly stealing shit
>the whole gravel bullshit where they wait 3 hours just for them to arrive, only to be told they don't have the gravel
>having to make gawping workers work
Also
>The importance here is that it is a learned behavior and not some sort of racially-inherent genetic disability.
Eat shit
>>
>>69266517
I used to be like you anon but then I got a management job and some black guys under me.
They're literally like that, they call me "boss" when I explicitly ask them not to, they make weird sounds when girls enter the building, they don't care about their job in the slightiest except for that time of the week when I organize the shifts.

They don't care about anything, they're the most individualist assholes I've ever had the displeasure to work with, and THEY'RE ALL LIKE THAT.
I work in the UK right now so it's not a place thing, it's obviously racial since these guys are "brits" too.
>>
>>69266517
>here is my pre-formed belief which i hold onto even though the document goes completely against it
>>
>>69266517
>They have pride in their nation and have been burned in the past by foreigners who wanted to reap the resources of the area without giving anything back

so hong kong, parts of china, india, the Philippines, finland, and korea are more developed why?
>>
>>69266576
You sound like a dude who has never had a girlfriend in his entire "adult" life.
>>
>>69266709

You sound like someone who makes a lot of assumptions.
>>
>>69266517
>They have pride in their nation

Yes, they do.

You can see the pride floating in the water in pic related.
>>
>>69266732
Says one of the people who is trying to use a documentary to project a set of personality traits on an entire race of people.
>>
>>69266517

this is a good post and it is wasted here.
>>
>>69265276
Sure, you can find shitty communities of whites like that. But you can't find a single productive community of niggers.
>>
>>69266788
It's actually a fact that niggers are less intelligent, more violent and more lazy than any other race. That doesn't mean that every nigger is a lazy idiot, just that most of them are.
>>
>>69265276
how come the crime rate is never as high in an area with poor whites as it is poor blacks?

I'll accept that whites can be dumbasses and hicks, but how come liberals believe that every black is one social program away from being Obama?
>>
>>69266102
>>69266517
cuck
>>
>>69266788

Says the person who doesn't even know who he's talking to.

Again, assumptions. What if I agree with you?

You still sound like a cuck.
>>
Oh, man. My dad was always spouting racist shit about niggers and I resented that.
Now I'm becoming racist and it's alright. What's wrong with being racist anyway? You can still appreciate the good niggers.
>>
>>69265405
>Asia
>being mineral rich
>being energy rich
>ever

Found the high school kid that failed geography.
>>
Act of Killing
F For Fake
The Man with a Movie Camera
>>
>Chinese have a history stretching back 3000 years
>these guys only have a history going back 50 years to when "the Europeans were here"

I bet it's like being on another planet for these Chinese guys.
>>
File: deepwater_1_1024.jpg (289 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
deepwater_1_1024.jpg
289 KB, 1024x768
Deep Water
Hearts of Darkness
First Kill
Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room
The Fog of War
When We Were Kings
Senna
Going Clear
Inside Job
Jiro Dreams of Sushi
Touching the Void
Grizzly Man
>>
>>69267003
Wow. You truly are the master of debate if only the great Socrates were alive today to see how far the art of argument has come and been perfect encapsulated in such a well thought out and highly researched retort that is wholly backed by years of vigorous research and honed by the sharpest wit
>>
>>69267093
Well technically racism means that you assume every nigger is the same which actually means that most "racists" are not racists at all so it's not used in the actual meaning because then you couldn't brand everyone you disagree with as racist.
>>
>>69267184
you're the one to talk retard.
You get triggered by someone calling you a cuck but you ignore all the other replies
>>
>>69267184
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>69267184
cuck
>>
>>69267207
I guess I'm just ok with generalizing about races and don't really see anything wrong with it.
Niggers are generally more dangerous so it's best to avoid them. Not ofcourse meaning every black is a horrible cunt. Generally whites are better to get along with but ofcourse there are whites that are horrible cunts.
>>
To be absolutely fair, China is full of unskilled, uneducated savages that believe in folk magic.
>>
>>69266239
That... that's not who the native Africans are blaming.

Your understanding of history isn't that shallow, is it? Surely you know about the nativist and former European colonialism argument? Berlin Conference?

What am I saying, you're a /tv/ shitposter. Your whole life is fantasy.
>>
File: the white masai.jpg (35 KB, 325x460) Image search: [Google]
the white masai.jpg
35 KB, 325x460
>>69264882
Not a documentary, but it's a movie based on the autobiography of a German woman who married a masai nigger, she tried to open a grocery store on a settlement of niggers with no concept of money, when she gets pregnant, the nigger (to no one's surprise) abandons her and basically, niggers on the settlement fuck every thing up whenever she tries to help them.

English (part 1of 12, al in youtube):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60eKR9PGUII

German (full movie):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrtMFKDwSvk
>>
>>69266517
>I'm a first year psychology major and know nothing about history or international relations since 1884
>>
>>69267365
I always assume that life is like a fantasy RPG, races have innate inclinations to crime, study, physical activities etc.etc. but there are exceptions.
I've never met an ashkenazi that went into liberal arts for example, they're practical as fuck.
>>
>>69267251
That's not me. Observe the differences in sentence structure. Apparently there are at least two people on this board who aren't dumb racists.
>>
>>69265480
It is
>>
>>69267375
>What am I saying, you're a /tv/ shitposter. Your whole life is fantasy.

and so are you

arguments that immediately can be turned around and apply to whoever said it never hold up
>>
>>69267544
>muh raysism
The facts are there idiot, the majority of niggers just don't know how to survive on their own in the modern world
>>
>>69267168
>Deep Water

Sounds like a version of Grizzly Man....except on the ocean.
>>
That's rich, especially because it's coming from a motherfucking chink.

>the Four Pests Campaign was one of the first actions taken in the Great Leap Forward from 1958 to 1962. The four pests to be eliminated were rats, flies, mosquitoes, and sparrows.[1]
>By April 1960, Chinese leaders realized that sparrows ate a large amount of insects, as well as grains.[3][2] Rather than being increased, rice yields after the campaign were substantially decreased.[1][2]
>With no sparrows to eat them, locust populations ballooned, swarming the country and compounding the ecological problems already caused by the Great Leap Forward, including widespread deforestation and misuse of poisons and pesticides.[1] Ecological imbalance is credited with exacerbating the Great Chinese Famine, in which at least 20 million people died of starvation.[6][7]
I doubt even Africans are this dumb.
>>
>>69266517
maybe they should swallow some of that pride so their state won't be a third world shithole.
>>
>>69267559
>deconstructing a shitposter's ignorance is shitposting
>"arguments..."
>ignores the actual argument and projects a made up one

What are you doing?
>>
File: twin_peaks_dale_cooper_001.jpg (137 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
twin_peaks_dale_cooper_001.jpg
137 KB, 500x374
>>69267797

it's probably the best documentary i've ever seen. incredible story. if you're on the fence about watching just do it, don't read any more into it

there's a movie coming out soon about it with colin firth
>>
>>69267857
>I doubt even Africans are this dumb
You have only to look at African states and then at China to be proven wrong
>>
>>69267375
>he thinks niggers know any of that shit
try talking to some actual straight outta congo niggers sometime. they constantly talk about being slaves with american context.

i get what you're saying, but you're trying to think logically. you don't understand how utterly retarded niggers are. they don't think that way. i used to be a fag like you too
>>
>>69267966
But why should I look at modern China and not Mao's China?
>>
>>69268142
Because they've had the same time to develop?
Shit, china went up from the 50s while the niggers went down
>>
>>69268120
>projecting hatred of blacks onto native blacks who literally blame colonial authority they saw

Most Africans outside of Nigeria don't have televisions.

I understand how globally unaware Africans are, and that's exactly why they don't blame their imagined plight on American slavery or the Trans-Atlantic slave trade. They blame it on the British, German, French, and Belgians.

Again, the powers that literally had a physical presence in their region and ran shit day to day. And employed/"employed" them. Not the distant scapegoats that their estranged brethren from enslaved ancestors blame for KFC closing early, of whom they couldn't have heard about because--again--they don't have a television, or a radio, or watch Spike Lee movies.

Please stop shitposting on things you know nothing about.
>>
>>69268213
And how many millions of people died to get where they are now. There's still a large population of Chinese who believe in witchcraft.
>>
Best documenary that people who liked Empire of Dust must see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ
>>
>>69268213
Actually they went up only because of Deng Xiaoping's reforms.

>Because they've had the same time to develop?
>3000 years old country vs completely new countries with tribal societies
Yup, they are easily the same.
>>
>>69268467
>3000 years old country vs completely new countries with tribal societies
The fact that niggers are too stupid to form any kind of country in thousands of years doesn't exactly help your case.
>>
File: tiresome.jpg (48 KB, 492x449) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.jpg
48 KB, 492x449
All he wanted was some fucking gravel.
>>
>>69267857
Communism can turn anyone retarded anon, China has now fully embraced the capitalism spirit and is in fact going strong.
>>
>>69265981
There are Russians in Ukraines where is proofs?
>>
>>69267960
>Schadenfreude intensifies

This looks like another one of those "what the fuck was this guy thinking" documentaries.....those are the best.
>>
>>69264882
Harlan County USA
>>
File: file.png (694 KB, 768x978) Image search: [Google]
file.png
694 KB, 768x978
>>69268446
Please do, seeing as his poll numbers jumped after that episode
>>
>>69265736

Fuck off white nigger.
>>
>>69268627
>the thought of Obama being at Trump's inauguration and Roberts swearing him in

I don't like Trump and didn't vote for him, but this is a huge Chekhov's gun that I kinda want to see
>>
>>69268537
No shit.

The g'damn Chinese have been at the forefront of civilization and technology for thousands of years, and while communism didn't help them, the yellow bastards realized pretty quick how fucked up communism really is for their nation.
>>
>>69268627

How does Trump keep getting stronger?
>>
>>69268791
I'd basically be the biggest slap in the face to Obama
>Obama says Trump will never be president
>Trump becomes president
>>69268801
That's what making the establishment shit themselves: no one knows.
He's said shit that would sink anybody's campaign but he just keeps getting stronger and stronger
>>
>>69265795
>This fag is an outright asshole
I haven't seen this yet, but is he mainland Chinese? Those guys are often blunt to the point of seeming rude. Also, the Chinese on the whole place a lot of value on hard work and education. I can see why he'd be looking at things like the roads and honestly struggling to wrap his head around why nothing has been done.
>>
>>69268801
>faggots in the military
>women in combat units
>dem programs
>whitey is evil
>religion is only bad if it's Christianity
>guns be evil n' shit
>we don't need no stinkin' borders

Gee, I don't know...
>>
>>69268792
They are pretty fucking stupid for such a smart nation.
>>
>>69265837

started watching it

>MDE project

is it a legit documentary? you arent trying to ruse me?
>>
>>69265958
>millions of people starving to death
Do you mean now? Where are you thinking of?
>>
THANK YOU LAO YANG
>>
File: 1460254399834.png (946 KB, 1400x5552) Image search: [Google]
1460254399834.png
946 KB, 1400x5552
>>69264882
CHINESE
>>
This thread is really /pol/, really disappointed in you guys.

When's /film/ going to open up?
>>
>>69265565

beatiful
>>
>>69268423
and there's millions of africans who believe in islam, which is much much worse
>>
>>69269259
Reality is very /pol/.
>>
>>69265554
Fucking this
Kind of scary even
>>
>>69265405
it's actually Canada
>>
>>69269259
>uh oh, facts
>>
>>69268906

This sounds like something someone who isn't from America would say. Like regurgitating points someone else made.
>>
>>69265411
Blackfish
>>
>>69268446

>Liberal cucks whining about Trump because he's not a faggot SJW
>he gains more publicity
>people like Trump more because they're sick of whining SJW cucks
>>
File: bazinga.jpg (447 KB, 2531x732) Image search: [Google]
bazinga.jpg
447 KB, 2531x732
Africa is just a warning lesson to the west of what happens when you really give blackies power

Hopefully they take heed
>>
>>69265565
damn this chinaman is loving this
>>
>>69269559
There's always push back.
The hippies were a reaction to the right, trump is a reaction to the left
>>
>>69269610
That's just his face, he's got one of those smiley faces.

He isn't happy about it.
>>
>>69265554
what is the deal with italians. i love them but i don't think i'll visit anytime soon
>>
>>69265615
move to detriot right now or fuck off you white guilt cuck
>>
>>69265837
cheers anon that was great
>>
>>69265518
>Some of there shit is alright but a majority of it is shit hipsters blaming everything on America or western society
I musta been lucky and missed those, I watched thetravel to Libya one, where they talk with a cannibal and visit an AIDS infested brothel where people try to sell them 12 year old pussy a mile away from a beach everyone in the city uses as a toilet.

They didn't blame anything on the West there (though the cannibal guy did).
>>
>>69264882
should be shown in middle school to all school children. all.
and to remind them they live in america.
>>
File: Shhh, no tears now, only PELTS.gif (54 KB, 377x200) Image search: [Google]
Shhh, no tears now, only PELTS.gif
54 KB, 377x200
>>69266788
Yang's translator is an intelligent reasonably well-educated black man.

When Yang interrogates him on the state of his country and his people notice how he almost never tries to debunk Yang's assertions that his people are lazy, greedy and self-serving. Since almost every person is like this the entire country is a shitpile of wasted resources and potential.

That's why Yang has that wry sardonic smile on the entire film. He's in awe and disbelief that a race of people can fuck up the economic infrastructure of a country that was literally given to them on a silver platter and be stupid enough to never realize this fact and lazy enough to never try and learn to work towards it again.

His translator knows this because he is one of the few self-aware blacks about the shortcomings of his race, but he literally can't disprove it out of both shame and disrespect.

I'd imagine being a reasonably intelligent man surrounded by idiots that glorify self-destructive lifestyles AS A CULTURE must be its own special kind of hell.
>>
>>69269259
>documentaries
>/pol/
>>
>>69269414
>This is what leftists actually believe
>>
>>69265864
who's was that booty?
>>
>>69265695

>LITERALLY a country of FUCKING CRIMINALS

Do your research.
>>
>>69269598

They don't.
>>
>>69269762
Italians are a lot like cats.....

You get a herd of them together, and they're just a pain in the ass, but they're alright one on one.
>>
>>69269117
This guys problem is he was dealing with Chinese on their home turf where they act tough. I deal with them in Canada for the government where they pretend they don't speak English half the time and act like shady fucks, but once my white ass rolls in speaking mandarin and they can't play stupid they straighten the fuck up.

But yeah, internationally they are the shittiest of people.
>>
>>69270309
>he hasn't met shqiptars
>>
File: Why fuel so low!.jpg (695 KB, 1872x3432) Image search: [Google]
Why fuel so low!.jpg
695 KB, 1872x3432
Ol' Lao Yang just can't win....
>>
File: 1409877986900.jpg (9 KB, 226x250) Image search: [Google]
1409877986900.jpg
9 KB, 226x250
>>69264882
watch "Robert Mugabe and the White African"

It's fucking tragic.
>>
>>69268627
As little as I want him to be President, the Drumpf meme is retarded. If having a silly name was bad for politics, Barack Hussein Obama never would have been elected.
>>
File: shep.jpg (73 KB, 618x325) Image search: [Google]
shep.jpg
73 KB, 618x325
>>69265565
>the face on the black guy

I feel sorry for him. He has to constantly defend his culture and his people when at every corner they actively make his life a living hell.
>>
Surprisingly, this Vice Documentary about American Truckers in Africa is very realistic. They do little to edit out all the shitty things that the East Africans do including:

>constantly trying to charge more money because they're white
>fining them for no apparent reason
>detaining them until their company pays their fines
>accepting bribes
>getting their cargo damaged by a drunk driver
>cops failing to arrest said drunk driver
>getting harassed by the military for being white

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GslPzhFLyas
>>
>>69265565
>>69264882
>>69264994

>colony borders has nothing to do with actual tribe lands
>first twenty years of independence are basically a coup every three to four years with differently colored juntas in power
>then twelve years of soviet-backed marxists, some stabilization is made
>all that with ethnical clashes on the background, back to p.1
>millions of refugees after rwandan slaughter drive the freshly fucked up post-communist economy into even deeper dive, following by two fuckhuge wars on the territory in the nineties and early zeroes, the second one is the bloodiest conflict in human history since WWII
Yeah, dumb niggers. Fuck off poltards.
And that chinese fuck is too fucking critical for someone who had their entire industry handed to them on a plate by soviets and done nothing remarkable besides being really good at reverse engineering without any concern about licensing to that fucking day.
>>
>>69271103

Poor bastard
>>
>>69271411
>live on the most resource rich land in the world
>never even invented the wheel
>never had any great civilizations
>never developed any technology or science or art or math, only built mud huts
>>
>>69271411
>be under another countrys reign for a while
>spend the next hundred years killing each other and nignogging

Yeah, stupid niggers. You realize that countries like Estonia have been free and independent for barely 20 years and they improve by day while niggers nignog away in Africa?
>>
>>69271411
>The ''They wuz gud bois'' apologist.
>>
>>69271411
how come there never was a sea-faring sub-sharan African civilization?
>>
>>69267857
>Great Leap Forward

Personally I would have gone with the part where they melted down all their bed frames, pots, pants, tool etc. to make hilariously brittle and useless steel for great victory.
>>
>>69271411
I love the Afropologists.

Nothing is ever their fault. Ever.
>>
>>69271103

More of these
>>
>>69271411
>nothing to do with actual tribe lands
Oh wow, after they built a civilization for us lets just go back to our fucking tribes, cause we are dumb niggers.
>first twenty years of independence are basically a coup...
Sounds like a nigger problem to me, same shit happened in Haiti, ooga booga white man keeping us down, let's kick 'em out, ooga booga want to be king now, no wait unga banga want to be king now
>twelve years of soviet backed bull shit that "stabilized"
Dumb niggers being conned into by the communists is their problem
>all the rest
>>
>>69271697
>>69271785
>>69271788
>>69271797
>>69271883
(you)

why are /pol/tards so easy to trigger? and how come none of them seem to grasp the historical and cultural significance that colonization played and how european nations stole valuable resources from africa depriving them of development?
>>
>>69272028
b8 m8 f8 l8 h8 m8
>>
File: pro hillarly troll.png (735 KB, 662x880) Image search: [Google]
pro hillarly troll.png
735 KB, 662x880
>>69272028
>>
>>69272028
Yes Africa was such a prospering paradise before evil whiteys colonialism. They good boys they dindu nuffin.

Why are nigger lovers so fucking stupid? Are you a nigger?
>>
Are there any documentaries like this about India?
>>
>>69270197

>Ameripoors are so badly educated that they don't even know their country was a prison colony for far longer than Australia ever was
>>
>>69272028
Why are you so easily triggered by facts? How come you can't refute any of their statements but instead all you do is insult them?

Is an emotional outburst all you can muster when confronted with facts you don't like?

Are you a woman?
>>
>>69272194
Silence cracka.

>The story of Yakub was originated in the writings of Wallace Fard Muhammad, the founder of the Nation of Islam, in his doctrinal Q&A pamphlet Lost Found Moslem Lesson No. 2.
>It was developed by his successor Elijah Muhammad in several writings, most fully in a chapter entitled "The Making of Devil" in his book Message to the Blackman in America.

>Yakub is said to have been born in Mecca at a time when 30% of original black people were "dissatisfied". He was a member of the Meccan branch of the Tribe of Shabazz.

>Yakub acquired the nickname "big head", because of his unusually large head and his arrogance. At the age of six, he discovered the law of attraction and repulsion by playing with magnets made of steel. This insight led to a plan to create new people.

>He "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man." By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers, he went to an "isle in the Aegean Sea called Pelan", which Muhammad identifies with Patmos.

.>Once there, he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits, killed all darker babies, and created a brown race after 200 years. Yakub died at the age of 152, but his followers carried on his work. After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created.

>The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them — or made by nature a liar and murderer".

True story of the black/white relationship: whites were created by a witch doctor and used their cruel racist hearts to take down the advanced (possibly space-faring) kangz.
>>
File: sa.jpg (96 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
sa.jpg
96 KB, 500x339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYoHWFoE9Q4

If you want to see more chimpouts this show about the SA Special Task Force. It's like COPS but even better.

full episodes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBwGQ91R5rk
>>
File: smug chink.jpg (23 KB, 352x356) Image search: [Google]
smug chink.jpg
23 KB, 352x356
>>69265565
why is he so smug, bros?
>>
How do liberals rationalize the fact that even other non-whites hate black people?
>>
>>69272727
they block it out and pretend only straight white men hate them
>>
>>69272668
he's actually dying inside with frustration
>>
>>69272727
the only reason other races don't like black people is because of european colonization and how it influenced world wide perceptions.

If it weren't for that, then no one would view other races as different, in fact "whitness" only became a thing because of slavery, but I guess /pol/-tier retards can't open up a history book

don't watch this video if you want to see an educated man BTFO'ing KKK skinhead retard arguments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Xe1kX7Wsc
>>
>>69272727
They can't. They blame that even on white's brainwashing them. I feel bad for white people, they can't speak out lest they be thrown under the bus by these libcucks, who might I add have no problem absolutely destroying someone's life or career.
>>
File: 91gaqSgB+vL.jpg (727 KB, 1400x2097) Image search: [Google]
91gaqSgB+vL.jpg
727 KB, 1400x2097
Are there any documentaries that are similar to pic related?
>>
>>69273019

>provable genetic differences
>lefty shitheads push their class warfare religious cult despite these provable genetic differences
>>
>>69273019
The Arab slave trade had millions upon millions of African slaves brought through. Why is the black population so absolutely tiny in the middle east? Because castration was the norm to keep the slaves from procreating.

>As casual association with Black skin and slave began to be established, racist attitudes towards Blacks began to manifest in Arabic language and literature. The word for slave – Abid – became a colloquialism for African. Other words such as Haratin express social inferiority of Africans.

You can't place full blame on the west.
>>
File: 1462237195466.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1462237195466.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>69266201
>literally lied about it all
>well known fact they lied about it now
>nobody does anything
>people still use it as a source and have to be continually corrected

This is the power of false information advertised correctly. People who know it's wrong, know why it's wrong, can prove it's wrong, and base their actions upon it being wrong will still say it's right.
>>
>>69265565
>You're supposed to learn from your oppressors who thought you were inferior and never gave a fuck about bettering your society

It doesn't work like that.
>>
>>69273019
Which is why Arabs have hated the Kaffirs for centuries and enslaved them for far longer and in far harsher conditions than Europeans ever did?
>>
>>69268572
>China
>going strong

China's economy has been in decline for a little bit more than 2 years anon.
>>
>>69273506
>>69273510
fine I'll stop
>>69273019
>>69272028
all me, tried b8'ing to rustle jimmies, but it really is impossible to completely ignore genetic differences.

I'm not completely /pol/, but it's not hard to see the reality
>>
>>69273549
If aliens oppressed the shit out of us but gave us amazing new technologies like space travel and cures for cancer, would you just refuse to maintain or salvage that knowledge and technology after they left because ALIENZ WAS XENOPHOBIC AND SHIEET.
>>
>>69273549
what were they supposed to do? keep living in mud huts and eating each other?
>>
>>69273747
The green man is keeping us down dawg
>>
File: raynagin.jpg (15 KB, 337x253) Image search: [Google]
raynagin.jpg
15 KB, 337x253
>>69273019

>blacks put up record numbers of thefts/rapes/murders/drugs in N'awlins
>ray naygin the black mayor of N'awlins embezzles and runs corrupt government into the ground
>cucks blame this on white people

This virtue signalling is absolute insanity. We get it, you're incredibly vain and don't want people to think that you're racist. But at this point you're completely outside of reality.
>>
>watching Empire of Dust
>Chinese don't give a fuck about political correctness and say what's on their mind
>they share their experiences and feelings unfiltered
>"I'd love to drag them and beat them in front of the other blacks"
>"I feel sorry for them but sometimes I also hate them"
>"Look we're higher on the social ladder than them"
>"I'd like to buy goat shit but it's difficult to find here"
>"You may as well cut off his head. His whole family doesn't have that much" (when talking about forcing to pay some nig for a $20 mirror)
>"It's all so tiresome"
>>
>>69266974
I live in the mountains of Virginia, near West Virginia. There is a vast expanse of poor hillbilly honky towns. Some of these houses don't have indoor plumbing and everybody is okay with it. The roofs are falling in and every yard has a few dilapidated vehicles that will get fixed "one day".

Literally every house has at least two or three guns, but that's low-balling it. Guns out the ass.
Poor, heavily armed, some areas like the trailer parks look like third world countries. BUT, most crime is drug related. Meth, weed, drunk in public. No one getting shot or robbed. Last year a guy got stabbed to death but that was a Mexican who did it and he fucking vanished.

Not too long ago a guy got pulled over for being passed out drunk on his horse, but he got off by saying since he was asleep and since the horse knew the way home on its own, he wasn't technically driving drunk.

THAT'S white crime, folks.
>>
>>69273979
do you ever feel unsafe? how much work would be needed to bring them up to a higher social class?
>>
>>69265568
>>69265736
If the people who run the country can makes enough to pay their military without dealing with 95% of the population then things can become destabilized quickly. Obviously a country like Norway won't go that becasue their is a belief and trust in the system that goes way beyond physical force. But in a developing country where people feel no respect for the central government things can change much quicker. If a warlord need only capture one diamond mine to fund his entire operation than it is much easier for warlords to appear. Now this is not saying these things are predestined but they can happen.
>>
>>69274151
>>69273979
Not him but I live in kentucky. Most crime is meth or petty thievery. Once in a blue moon someone will get drunk,get in a fight and shoot the guy they were arguing with but there isn't a lot of crime otherwise.
>>
>>69266652
i would really like to get source on that picture, i can't find the listed information anywhere on the college board website.
>>
>>69274577
I've asked the same thing from /pol/ several times and never gotten an answer.
>>
>>69269598
Mugabe is nuts though
>>
>>69274730
Further proof that liberals are dumb to defend such a man.
>>
>>69265411
Ask Al Gore
>>
>>69273880
>>"You may as well cut off his head. His whole family doesn't have that much" (when talking about forcing to pay some nig for a $20 mirror)

I thought they were talking about one of the drivers possibly running off with a truck if they pissed 'em off

(but that might be right about the mirror, too)
>>
>>69270309
Doesn't that reinforce what he was saying? Your story doesn't exactly redeem them.
>>
File: 1461746653811-1.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461746653811-1.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
>>69271411
Rest of the world evolved past tribalism,w hy can't niggers do the same?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lTQgfXb87k
>>
>>69272205
There was one on the partition of India that basically blamed all the violence that accompanied it on the British.

Can't remember the title, though.
>>
File: 1452816074427.jpg (62 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1452816074427.jpg
62 KB, 421x421
>>69272511
>When that kid got saved from the window.
>>
>>69274978
Obviously because of colonialism :^)
>>
File: n.jpg (7 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
7 KB, 125x125
>>69272451
>>
>>69274978
Arabs are possibly the most tribal people on the planet.
>>
>>69273747
It's not about refusing it's about living in an area without any stability where the strong, retarded folks make it extremely difficult for the smarter yet weaker folks to actually invest and develop where they live.
>>
>>69275101
Might have something to do with them being same kind of shit as niggers, completely incompatible with civilized nations.
>>
File: ,.,.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
,.,.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>69273019
>non-whites hate blacks too....because of white people

There are actually liberal arts college campuses across the nation that are indoctrinating our dumb ass college students with this very same idea.
>>
File: alien.jpg (15 KB, 449x497) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
15 KB, 449x497
>>69275186
>openly admitting the regression of the mean
>>
I'm sure OP honestly intended to discuss documentaries and was not making a stealth /pol/ thread.
>>
>>69274978
Most Muslim nations are still muddled in tribalism, famalam....at least in the middles east and north Africa.
>>
>>69266517
>Here is my pre-formed belief, and here is how this documentary fits it.

Ironic. People like you can be presented with mountains of evidence that blacks aren't compatible with advanced societies, and it won't ever dent your emotional, dogmatic skulls, because you have a pre-formed belief, and you have to do mental gymnastics to "explain away" anything that contradicts it.

After out understanding of genetics becomes more sophisticated, and we can more clearly explain the differences between white, asians, blacks, etc., you and your dogmatic friends will twist yourselves into ever more contorted pseudo-intellectual knots.
>>
>>69275508
>every slight criticism that deviates from PC talk is automatically /pol/
this is the reason trump is winning
>>
File: 1404925764965.png (35 KB, 152x157) Image search: [Google]
1404925764965.png
35 KB, 152x157
>>69273979
>Not too long ago a guy got pulled over for being passed out drunk on his horse, but he got off by saying since he was asleep and since the horse knew the way home on its own, he wasn't technically driving drunk.
>>
>>69274795
i don't think anyone is defending mugabe. i think you're getting confused with people saying there should be a degree of leniency with which we judge certain african nations. similar to the situation in afghanistan, once established government (white in this case) pulled out, the whole country went to shit. the powers left in charge didn't have the resources to properly govern their nation and so they were overthrown by military force.
>>
>>69275633
>Wanting to be on topic = reddit tier PC cuckolding

Really?
>>
>>69275595
>tips fedora
>>
>>69275508
>not capeshit, /got/, waifu, or star wars post.....must be a /pol/ post
>>
>>69271785
Basically what happened in Europe after the Roman Empire collapsed idiot
>>
>>69274927
i thought they were talking about him running off with the truck as well
>>
>>69271411
The Chinese are really smart and enterprising people. You shouldn't discount their ability.
>>
File: 1460634078690.jpg (10 KB, 226x250) Image search: [Google]
1460634078690.jpg
10 KB, 226x250
ITT: butthurt white libtards
>>
>>69275767
Are you saying me that niggers are about 1500 years behind the rest of the world?
>>
>>69271697
To be fair to sub-saharan Africa, they had virtually no domesticable animals or crops. Why build a wheel if you don't have horses/oxen to pull your cart? How are you even going to feed the guy that makes wheels without wheat, or corn, or rice?
>>
>>69272727
They are unaware of it or pretend it's not true. A lot of liberals don't even have experience talking to or being around minorities or poor people.

I've talked to several middle-class Hispanics who outright said they didn't like blacks, and I couldn't even imagine an Asian person taking the idea that blacks are equal seriously. Asians haven't been socially programmed to deny reality for hippy reasons like whites have.
>>
>>69275942
>Why build a wheel if you don't have horses/oxen to pull your cart?
lol
>>
>>69265417
>>69264882
Where can I pirate this?
>>
>>69275798
This dude is based. This is the conclusion I have come to. He fucking tells it to the niggers face.
>>
>>69265662
>they still have smart people and it makes kinda sense, they had a lot of war.

And Africa didn't?
>>
File: Screenshot (312).png (469 KB, 752x736) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (312).png
469 KB, 752x736
>>69275798
why is he so perfect?
>>
>>69275942
Wheels can do more than just be used for carts. Only niggers are this stupid to not understand that.
>>
>video of black people doing something stupid
"WOW I WANTED TO WATCH A VIDEO OF A ROBBERY BUT IT WAS YET ANOTHER /pol/ VIDEO"
>>
oh look, its the daily empire of dust thread, with all the identical replies.
>>
>>69275942
>>To be fair to sub-saharan Africa, they had virtually no domesticable animals or crops.
>dogs used to be wolves
>wheat used to be weed
hmm I wonder
>>
>>69272020
Europe and the US refused to recognize Haiti as a real country for most of the 19th century. France extorted them by military force a few decades after the Revolution, which crippled their ability to grow economically. Haiti was doomed to fail because of specific political actions of powerful nations who had a vested interest in the failure of a nation forged from bloody anti-white revolution.
>>
File: niggers go work.jpg (108 KB, 602x915) Image search: [Google]
niggers go work.jpg
108 KB, 602x915
>>69271411
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.