[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Couldn't they make him white from an european country or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
We already have 2 black characters, WeWuzs make up for 10% of the population but somehow they manage to get overrepresented in a superhero movie?

couldn't they call him the white bear from a fictional country near slovakia or something? They could even keep the "black panther name" as long as he's white and the country is in europe

Won't watch anymore marvel movies. Let me guess, they'll make thor a 30 year old black woman who needs no man next?
>>
>>69261624
No because Black Panther is an established black character from Africa.

That's as bad as making Johnny Storm a black guy
>>
>>69261712
Umm, it's 2016, race doesn't matter. I mean, ugh, I don't even, stop being such a shitlord!
>>
2 whole black characters, Jesus Christ, SOMEONE CALL THE KU KLUX KLAN, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE

FUCK MARVEL
NEVER WATCHING ANOTHER MARVEL MOVIE AS LONG AS I LIVE

UNBELIEVABLE
UN
BE
FU
CKING
LIEVABLE
>>
>>69261712
So they steal a white character and we don't get to make black panther black? A white man created black panther.

Are blacks too retarded to make their own superheroes?
>>
>>69261847
Excuse, but blacks are overreprestend in the media. Black-washing is a real problem. Why are blacks so selfish, they have to steal roles from other minorities? Please think before you type, racist.
>>
>>69261624
Why is there no white supremacist super villain tho ?
>>
>>69261882
make black panther white*
>>69261847

lol retard,go back to your reddit shithole
>>69261961
this
>>
>>69262039
You mean hero. We need a cowled hero called the Klansman, who stays out at night fighting black crime. He could have the power to transform into the Grand Dragon or something. And he comes from the land of Thule, a technologically advanced civilisation in which magic is commonplace.
>>
> white people think they outnumber africans
>>
>>69262285
I would love a black comedy (no pun intended) movie similar to the first kickass about a white guy who lives in a poor crime ridden neighbourhood and one day decides to become "THE KLANSMAN" (largely due to only having white sheets to make his costume) and ends up taking down a massive black crime gang plaguing his neighborhood.
>>
>>69263128
They do in their own countries
>>
File: --.jpg (11 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
--.jpg
11 KB, 350x350
>>69263128
We will if we stop sending them food
>>
File: diversity.png (327 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
diversity.png
327 KB, 600x300
what actually annoys me about this diversity push (which was inevitable for economic reasons alone) is that it isn't an honest attempt at diversity. it's only benefitting black males and white women, and of those two mainly black males.

the buzzwords are so effective at forwarding black interests over everyone else's. all non-white people are just "people of color", so every new black male character is good for Asians and Indians and etc too supposedly. and these people praising each new successive black male character for the "diversity" are the same ones who would react negatively if they tried to give a white male superhero an asian female love interest. that'd be "fetishization".
>>
>>69263846
>it's only benefiting black males and white women, and of those two mainly black males.

Precisely, because these two demographics aren't buying and consuming shit as much as white males. No one gives a fuck about actual minorities, like Inuits or Persians, because there are not enough of them for it to be profitable to pander to them. At the same time, Hispanics are not pandered too because they already have the highest per capita consumption rate already, for some reason.

It's ironic, SJW think they are some sort of force of progress, while they are just doing free slave labor for the marketing departments of huge corporations.

kek
>>
>>69261882
Actually jews created all superheroes
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1022x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1022x1024
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.