[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please explain what happened between Buckys arm and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-00-05-58.png (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-00-05-58.png
1 MB, 2560x1600
Can someone please explain what happened between Buckys arm and T'Challas ring when they were fighting in this scene? There was some sort of connection between the two, and you could see from the expression on their faces that they noticed the connection.
I think it happened during the fight at the airport as well.
>>
>>69261419

It looked to me like T'challa was just trying to retrain him and Bucky was shocked the guy was strong enough to do it.
>>
>>69261419
>>69261516

They both had erections. I don't mean the characters, I mean the actors.
>>
>>69261516
Sure, sure. But I'm pretty sure I heard some sort of electrical buzz coming from the ring. As if the ring and arm were drawn to each other, sort of like magnets.
>>
>>69261419
I saw it a second time specifically looking for this, didn't see shit.
>>
I took it that T'challa's ring was probably made from Vibranium and was able to interfere with the electronics in Bucky's arm.

>>69263591
There was definitely something there.
>>
>>69263348
I agree, there's something there but I don't know what
>>
>>69261419
AGHHHH STEVE. HELP?!
>>
File: help me.png (316 KB, 466x386) Image search: [Google]
help me.png
316 KB, 466x386
>>69263705
keke
>>
>>69263591
>>69263670

Saw it the second time just a few hours ago. And yes, there was definitely something there.
>>
Tony your mom had nice tits.
>>
I thought I saw some sort of interaction. I assumed it would come up again, and when it didn't I put it down to a deleted scene/rewrite of some plot element.

They never touched on BP's powers actually being magical, so maybe they started that aspect then ditched it for being too weird too soon.
>>
>be me in Texas
>see movie in packed theater
>he kills Maria
>*gasps*
I yell oh hell yeah, he just killed Hillary Clinton
>crowd goes silents
>suddenly someone yells Bucky2016
Bucky! Bucky! Bucky!
>Democrat stands up and tries to shoot up the theater with his rifle he smuggled in in his purse.
>Guy got gunned the fuck down by the 45 CC fellows in the theaterhouse.

>mfw
>>
>>69261419
I was thinking that his ring let him manipulate vibranium. I could just be retarded though. I'm positive it had something to do with the ring though
>>
>>69264059
Was thinking it might be something like that, yeah. The ring is definitely important for some reason. Guess we will have to wait for BP's solo movie to find out.
>>
>>69261419

I didn't notice anything like that but if there was a connection it was probably Bucky's arm bouncing off of the ring/losing all the momentum from his punch.
>>
>>69263990

Someone took the time to write this post.
Someone actually thought this was funny and worth sharing with the rest of the world via in the internet.

Just think about that for a second.
>>
both the ring and the arm was made from unobtainium, as was their mecha-mega-erections already meantioned itt
>>
>>69263744

it's funny because the whole movie is basically "Steve, Help me!"
>>
>>69264332
It's funny because it's a callout to another dank contemporary meme you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>69264386

no shit you fucking retard
>>
>>69263348
Aren't they both made of vibranium?
>>
>>69265066

Bucky's arm wasn't. He will likely get a vibranium arm in future since he's now chillin' in Wakanda with BP.

Also BP will probably make Cap a new shield since the original was left with Stark.
>>
>>69261419
I'm assuming it was just the electro magnetic interfetence from the ring and arm. Like if you put 2 same charged magnets together. They repel. That's how I took it.
>>
>>69263990
Literally what?
>>
>>69263990
Ok
>>
stupid question from a noob. if my shield has 50.0 guard absorption and I have 30 absorption, to those stack (and if so I'm guessing it's multiplicative?) with I block a fire attack?
>>
>>69261419
En realidad es "El Captán America"
>>
>>69266243
only if the wizard at grubbs tavern enchants it first pham
>>
I don't get it

Why were Cap and Iron Man fighting? Don't they know that their best friends are both named James?!
>>
>>69266997
basically tony and steve were fucking
but tony topped one too many times
steve was angry, and didn't think tony should top so much, because he's a manlet
so they broke up and both got blacked by their black friends
>>
File: NedryHorror.png (190 KB, 401x304) Image search: [Google]
NedryHorror.png
190 KB, 401x304
>>69266997
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.