[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: That one episode of a kids show that influenced your fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
ITT: That one episode of a kids show that influenced your fetish
>>
>>69261206
Every early episode of Sabrina: The Teenage Witch had Sabrina wearing stockings.
>>
The entirety of Totally Spies?
>>
>>69261206

>it's a forced crossdressing episode
>>
File: 1461977048752.jpg (18 KB, 628x316) Image search: [Google]
1461977048752.jpg
18 KB, 628x316
>tfw born too early to have based Dan Schneider make my little pecker diamonds with qt's feet
>>
>>69261627

You're never too old to enjoy the classic works of Dan "get in my van" Schneider.
>>
>>69261206
>Bobby walks in on Luanne episode
>start realising my older sister is pretty attractive, and it won't be "that" wrong
>15 years later
>full blown incest fetish
Thanks, Judge
>>
I think it was the art episode of neds
>>
File: 1462318410019.jpg (15 KB, 976x734) Image search: [Google]
1462318410019.jpg
15 KB, 976x734
>>69261722
thats true, but i think it would have been pretty nice growing up with it.
>>
File: Embarrassingtbh.png (134 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
Embarrassingtbh.png
134 KB, 334x393
>>69261206
>it's an 'anon is phoneposting and accidentally posts a prom picture instead of what he meant to' episode
>>
>>69261788
what happens in that episode?
>>
Yup

>diaper fetish

There's an episode of Rugrats (where most of the kids wear diapers) where Angelica starts wearing diapers again to feel younger. That one stuck out to me
There was an episode of Cow and Chicken where Cow babysat chicken and forced him into a diaper
There was an episode of Spongebob where he goes to his grandma's house and tries to act adult but then breaks down and says he wants to be a baby and wear diapers

and of course there's that episode of Malcolm in the Middle where Dewey starts eating baby food and acts like a baby and wears a diaper and tells Lois he wants to be treated like a baby
>>
>>69261206

batman beyond episode with inq
>>
That episode of dexter's lab where he turns his sister into his mother, still remember her rubbing her new womanly hips. Saw that episode when I was like 8, been fapping to tf ever since.
>>
File: chokey.gif (1 MB, 511x217) Image search: [Google]
chokey.gif
1 MB, 511x217
i think the torture closet in matilda may have something to do with my torture/bdsm fetish
>>
>>69261206
>dat doe-eyed princess in Neverending Story

similar facial structures still do it for me
>>
>>69262266
So children. You're in the right place, I suppose.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.