[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shows that women will never truly understand.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 350x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 350x461
Shows that women will never truly understand.
>>
this is actually true
>>
File: 1461201852615.jpg (135 KB, 407x750) Image search: [Google]
1461201852615.jpg
135 KB, 407x750
I have not met a single woman who could understand the appeal of this show
>>
I'm pretty sure women have no problem understanding nature documentaries.
>>
File: Breaking-Bad.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Breaking-Bad.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>69260233
Pic related. Women watch this and relate to Skyler. Sure Walt was an asshole, but we can at least understand what would drive a man to such lengths for his family, and how his originally noble intentions could become corrupted as he descends into the criminal life.

Women will never, EVER understand.
>>
>>69260233
>watch Planet Earth with gf
>she thinks it's about looking at cute animals
>doesn't grasp the deeper philosophical implications of life and existence
>doesn't appreciate the scope of achievement in film making
>she bored in twenty minutes and starts playing with her phone

Women were a mistake
>>
>nearly half the camera people who made the actual doc seem to be women
>female producers and editors
>"no woman could understand a zebra getting eaten by a crocodile, their inferior minds can't comprehend the complexity"
>>
File: The Hunt 11.webm (3 MB, 1100x618) Image search: [Google]
The Hunt 11.webm
3 MB, 1100x618
Isnt there a sequel series being filmed right now with even better cameras and shit
if its anything like The Hunt it will be spectacular
>>
>>69260623
Planet Earth 2, due this fall I think. The Hunt looked so amazing, even if the content of these nature docs is starting to get old (predators hunting, antelopes butting heads, animals crossing rivers, spiders and ants are smart, frogs jumping, fish doing boring fish shit) the new technology is mesmerizing to see in action
>>
File: The Hunt 7.webm (2 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
The Hunt 7.webm
2 MB, 1200x675
>>69260724
I loved that after each episode they showed a bit of behind the scenes, really made you appreciate just how far we've come
>>
>>69260524
That's like saying that men can understand women's bullshit just because women are partially created by men. You don't have to understand a product to be part of it. Hell, while you're at it you can argue George and Ringo were 50% of the Beatles.
>>
>>69260623
>>69261540

>ywn watch a modern nature documentary using the latest technology directed by Terry Malick or Werner Herzog

Why even live bros?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>69260523
>>doesn't grasp the deeper philosophical implications of life and existence
>>
>>69260233
the way that picture is edited makes it look like they're on the tiny planet they hide out on in rick and morty
>>
>>69260292
This. All of my girlfriends have loved attenborough even more than me.

Also this is incredibly sexist. Just because the only women willing to speak to a shitbag like you are uneducated swines, does not mean all women are.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o57imEfknMQ

The greatest narrator of all time.
>>
>>69263671
>nu-make cuck
>>
>>69263777
>he can't even spell his shitty /pol/ memes
>>
>>69260523
*tips*
>>
>>69260233

How much clandestine cgi was used in this show?
>>
>>69261843
iktfb
>>
>>69263671
>reading comprehension
Try rereading the post you replied to you numale cvck
>>
>>69263912
Kek didn't mean to strike a nerve little man.
>>
>>69260523

no shit. i've never taken a girl to movie, concert, play, art exhibit, etc. that didn't involve them at some point looking bored and mindlessly playing with their phone or texting their BFF. i wish i were gay.
>>
>>69260724
>even if the content of these nature docs is starting to get old (predators hunting, antelopes butting heads, animals crossing rivers, spiders and ants are smart, frogs jumping, fish doing boring fish shit)

Well shit, son, do you want to see herbivores grazing for half hour or insects in torpor instead?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.