[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
G O A T O A T Peep Show is the true patrician comedy. Favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 665x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 665x375
G O A T
O
A
T

Peep Show is the true patrician comedy. Favorite lines or episodes?

Fave episode- season 2 ep. 1, I fucking love the dance class.
>>
>>69259326
"I suppose doing things you hate is just the price you pay to avoid loneliness."
>>
I wanted to watch but the camera movement makes me sick
>>
>rewatched the whole series last november for the finale
>already forgot all the lines
How do you guys remember so many specific quotes? I never can and I loved the show
>>
>>69259685
I've never heard that before, must really suck. The second season starts the trend of less jolty camera work so buckle down maybe?
>>
>tfw introduced my ex gf to the show
>we broke up
>now I see her posting gifs from the show on social media and shit totally ruining my favorite show for me

fuck my life
>>
>>69260128
Because I've re watched the series a dozen times at least and me an my fiends talk about it often.

>"do you think I'm made of apples?"
>>
>Life is all pain. Pain, rejection and gloom. Why do we even pretend that there's anything other than a yawning blankness at the heart of...
>Hey! 33% extra free! I'm doing excellent shopping. My depressed state of mind is making me even more frugal than normal.
>>
>>69260170
>staying friends with your ex on social media

that was your first mistake
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x375
>>69259326
That episode when Jez gets a job at the gym as a cleaner. When the black lady is pushing the trolley and he holds the door open for her and thinks:
>"Look at me treating her like and equal, God I'm so great."

It's perfect.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 698x697) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 698x697
>>69260170
Same happened to me with always sunny. Feel ya bro.
>>
>>69259628
that line hurt a bit
>>
>>69260329
>"if you need anyone... For a private donation, you've got my details - ooooo, spermy atmosphere cramping my style"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.