[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was this movie even?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: this.png (864 KB, 1100x600) Image search: [Google]
this.png
864 KB, 1100x600
what was this movie even?
>>
>>69258897
Literally just finished this movie 10 minutes ago. The ending was the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen.
"I'll just make a Molotov while havin just enough time as he lifts my car into the air and now I'll magically know to wait until a hole opens in its mouth to throw aaaaaand a Molotov causes the explosion equivalent to C4 thus killing the monster that drops my car 50 feet and I make it without a scratch."
>>
>>69259013
>"What is visual storytelling?"

Fucking watch it again without simultaneously browsing
>>
>>69259056
Since you're obviously retarded because you can't read properly, let me explain how the first thing I said was I already finished the movie.
Second, You need to elaborate on your argument "visual storytelling" because that has nothing to do with what I just said.
Fag.
>>
Just saw it and loved it. Perfect soundtrack and editing. I mean the whole movie was quite great! I have fully enjoyed it and it was exactly, what I expected.

Also please use MEW as Ripley.
>>
>>69259172

Hi, different anon here. Just wanted to tell you this:
You are so dumb, kid.
>>
>>69259172
>because that has nothing to do with what I just said.

Yes, it does. It was shown earlier in the same scene why the explosion became so large. Also, what kind of idiot doesn't know how a mouth works?
>>
>>69259013
Then ending spoils every thing. The whole point of the movie is to being original and then you ends up with an american mary sue strong woman who goes to fight generic ETs.
Damn i was expecting a little twist at least.
>>
great times

though when I learned that jj had something to do with it it kind of made me said because as he explained once, he doesnt care about answers, he just wants to create a sense of mistery and that means we wont get explanations ever

anyways anyone know the song playing from the jukebox when goodmang is shaking his ass?
>>
>>69259330
>>69259333

>samefagging
>"different anon here"
>announcing your samefagging
>still can't explain your argument

>"who doesn't know how a mouth works?"
They're aliens you idiot. She couldn't have known that was its throat flap. And please explain how she knew it would explode and why it exploded?
>>
>>69259380
what explanations do you want ? Every thing is explicit since it's a movie for a wide audience
>>
>>69259467
literally the only thing we know is that its aliens
>>
File: 1453218182591.jpg (20 KB, 423x615) Image search: [Google]
1453218182591.jpg
20 KB, 423x615
>>69258897
>that ending
God it was going so well...
>>
>>69259436
Earlier in the scene you saw the green gas that came out of the alien caused the fire to flare up. She used her brain like a regular person and realized Gas+Fire=Boom. Not that hard.
>>
>>69260773
What an idiot. There was a scene right before she exited that showed the air filteration unit had an explosion sticker on it. The place was on fire so BOOM it went from the fire inside and air filter not the gas.
>>
>>69260912
I think you need to watch the movie again.
>>
>>69260912
>>69261003
But paying attention this time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.