[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some movies that leave you feeling dirty and disoriented?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 639x879) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 639x879
What are some movies that leave you feeling dirty and disoriented? For example, pic related. It was a complete assault on the senses, had a steady descent into madness, and left me feeling like I'd witnessed something I shouldn't have seen.

So basically what movies are
>overwhelming
>building in intensity
>evil

Doesn't have to be limited to giallo or horror, and the "evi doesn't have to be literally demonic
>>
maybe not what you are looking for but it did make me feel terrible

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816556/
>>
File: LisaAndTheDevil-VideoTreasures1.jpg (1 MB, 1221x1961) Image search: [Google]
LisaAndTheDevil-VideoTreasures1.jpg
1 MB, 1221x1961
>>69257240
I don't know about "dirty and disoriented" but if you like Argento check out Bava
>>
>>69257452
Thanks, I definitely plan to. The reason I was so specific though is because, for one, I love movies that just spiral out of control, but also because I want to try a double feature of something like Suspiria and then something like a Malick movie, polar opposites not only in content, but in the sense that one works to create despair and dread while the either works to be spiritual and emotional.
>>
>>69257240
Fucking shitty acting all around, I got to a bit after the cockroach scene and just couldn't.
>>
>>69257405
Never been a big fan of typical horror movies, stuff like Suspiria being the exception, but I have heard good things about this so I'll have to check it out
>>
>>69257844
The god tier set design couldn't hold you? Pleb.
>>
File: gummo_poster[1].jpg (57 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
gummo_poster[1].jpg
57 KB, 800x1200
>What are some movies that leave you feeling dirty and disoriented?
pic-related
>>
>>69258015
oh god no please!
>>
File: Martyrs.jpg (159 KB, 1031x1500) Image search: [Google]
Martyrs.jpg
159 KB, 1031x1500
>>69257240
>>
>>69258015
Love Korine, actually haven't seen Gummo yet. Thanks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.