[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i the only one who's still a little ticked off that Simpsons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Futurama-01_0.jpg (464 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Futurama-01_0.jpg
464 KB, 1600x1200
Am i the only one who's still a little ticked off that Simpsons is still on the air but this show ended?
>>
No, it never should have been revived in the first place, it turned to trash.
>>
nah I'm cool with that I'd hate a zombie futurama (yes, even post-fox futurama isn't zombie futurama)
>>
>>69255219
nope. Simpsons in garbage now.

Furuama dragged on a little, but just enough in the end
>>
>>69255288
Before you criticize someone's work, you should learn how to do that work.
>>
>>69255342
Should I be a producer? A writer? An animator? Or do I have to do all of those better before I criticize?
>>
>>69255342
this desu if you haven't released AT LEAST 2 movies, 8 shorts and 1 tv-series with at least 3 seasons you shouldn't really post on /tv/
>>
>>69255342

this is the dumbest post of 2016 and of all times
>>
>>69255288
Wasn't first revival for season 4? That one was the best overall in my opinion.
>>
>>69255342
that's stupid

Are you a director, a writer, do you make series, are you a politician?
>>
>>69255342
fourth post worst post
>>
I've only seen up to the 4 movies. Does the show still hold up after the movies?
>>
>>69255513
No. There's a few good episodes, but it's just a downward spiral after that.
>>
>>69255219
I'm glad that it's over, instead of turning into a zombie like Simpsons

>>69255342
This is dumb, you don't need to be a chef to know if your steak is cooked wrong. While it would be foolish to criticize a NASA engineer with no background in physics, the lay person is constantly exposed to the products of the entertainment industry. Everyone can feel instinctually when a show does poorly, even if they are not trained enough to know how to describe its failings.

>>69255288
The first half of the revived season was indeed absolute garbage, but the second half had some gems.

Law and Oracle? Tip of the Zoidberg? Ghost in the Machines? All with the classic sense of humor that made Futurama great originally
>>
>>69255342
>restaurant serves me a plate full of steaming shit
>can't complain because I'm not a qualified chef
>>
>>69255545
damn. that's a shame
>>
>>69255588
>Government makes being white punishable by death
>Can't complain because I have no background in political science
>>
>>69255342
bait
>>
File: ChNzOcSUcAI0YlA.jpg (94 KB, 590x874) Image search: [Google]
ChNzOcSUcAI0YlA.jpg
94 KB, 590x874
>>69255219
As a cyclopsposter, I am miffed.

But Leela will always live on in my heart.
>>
>>69255219

Simpsons could've been great even today if it switched the format from two plot lines per episode into vignette format.
>>
>>69255342
I can't believe there are people who believe this. I can't have an opinion or critique something unless I myself have mastered it? You are a fucking mongoloid.

And in that case, how can you critique a potential critic without providing the credentials to prove that you yourself are a master at critique? Because otherwise, how can you criticize them?
>>
>>69255596
Body switching episode is great. I think it was in Season 6.
>>
>>69256226
The one wear the guys and girls switch sexes was my favorite. The women have the shittiest time as men and the men absolutely love being women. It's the most based episode in my opinion
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.