[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can one show be so fucking based? everyone on here hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: The-Cast-of-Vikings.jpg (547 KB, 1500x836) Image search: [Google]
The-Cast-of-Vikings.jpg
547 KB, 1500x836
how can one show be so fucking based? everyone on here hates it but its pretty fucking good.
>>
got is better
>>
File: vikings_season4_cast_yidu-AB.jpg (75 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
vikings_season4_cast_yidu-AB.jpg
75 KB, 334x250
>Show has too many tall blue eyed Aryan characters, needs more diversity
>Can't have blacks because the only way to keep the historical context would be to include them as slaves
>"Lets add this Asian slave chick instead, who serves no other purpose except for cringy filler scenes and turning Ragnar into a junkie

Brilliant.
>>
>>69256660
>one soap opera is better than the other
>>
Reddit tier show that panders to feminists. That's why we hate it.
>>
>>69257091
>>69256660
they are both shit.
>>
>>69255206
Season 4 was the worst. They just don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>69257062
Considering she was just some chink slave, I was surprised that she had a role bigger than being a semen receptacle for the seriously backed up Ragnar. You just know he isn't putting his dick in Aslaug anymore.
>>
>>69258441
She wasn't only "some chink slave", she was the Chinese emperor's daughter.
>>
>>69257107
how did it pander mate?
>>
>>69258344
I can't really say whats the worst about this season, but the battles became such huge mess...90% of battles is just crossbow shooting, so annoying (not even considered that there hadn't been any crossbows at this time..)
Anyone remember when Rollo betrayed the viking base in the near of paris ? They didn't even build a palisade wall around the base ONLY A FUCKING FENCE. And the damn base was in a valley. So the writers could arrange it, that the french crossbow guys just shoot down a valley and fuck all the vikings up who couldn't even hide be hide a a wall...BECAUSE THEY BUILT A FUCKING GARDEN FENCE around their base..I...cant even..
>>
>>69258475
>believing a word that came from her mouth

Seriously? Do you seriously believe the emperor of China's daughter would be in France without her father and small army of guards protecting her 24/7?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.