[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: her.jpg (338 KB, 1384x2048) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
338 KB, 1384x2048
>>
Makes me hopeful for myself
>>
>>69254624
only movie i have ever not finished
>>
>>69254624
I think it is great. Music is also great
>>
hits too close to home for most /tv/ posters so they pretend to hate it
>>
>>69254624

too hipster cringe for me
>>
Was great
>>
>>69254624

I'm gonna give it a watch and will update this thread with my thoughts.
>>
kinĂ³
>>
>>69254887
This desu.
Normie's wouldn't understand it.
>>
>>69254624
good
didn't bother finishing it though
i never watch movies until the end
im a self proclaimed pleb
>>
>>69254624
A staple in my 3x3.

The "hipster" shit people talk about relates to the attire of most people. This takes place in the future, and the filmmakers considered what they believe fashion would be like in that time. It seemed laughable, as any past culture would find today's fashion.

If you actually understand kino it would become very obvious to you that this was one of the best movies of our time.
>>
>>69254624
cute roon flashbacks/10
>>
>>69254624

Cringed so hard throughout I had to watch it in 30 minute segments over the course of 3 days.
>>
>>69254624
goat
>>
File: 1409758589437.png (16 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
1409758589437.png
16 KB, 509x411
I watched it because I wanted to cry because my ex gf had left me.

That's kind of movie it was for me.
>>
Interesting that they went for a different take on the "superhuman AI" story. Problem is, it's far more interesting to talk about the global repercussions of superhuman AI rather than the impact it has on a mustachioed serial masturbator.

When the last scene rolls in with the protagonist sitting on the roof I like to imagine that just off screen riots are happening in the streets and airplanes are falling off the sky, millions of people dying.
>>
>>69257377
trying to sound smarter only makes you dumber and cringier.
>>69257495
literaly me.
>>
>>69254624
The ending was absolutely retarded. Not how computing works at all, even considering the reality it was already stretching
>>
>>69258125
Agreed. It would have been better for her to end up leaving him for one of his black friends. More realistic and believable
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.