[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why aren't you visiting your mother right now /tv/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: mday.jpg (435 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
mday.jpg
435 KB, 900x500
why aren't you visiting your mother right now /tv/ ?
>>
Joke's on you I live with her
>>
because I still live with her
>>
>>69254050
>living at home
>2016

How?
>>
>>69254006
I am going to go visit them, I just woke up, piss off.
>>
>>69254006
I'm literally laying on her bed and she's taking a bath, we just fucked. I love my mommy.
>>
>>69254084
By being a nice boy that can make sandwhiches himself
>>
File: dat boi.gif (77 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
dat boi.gif
77 KB, 312x390
>he doesn't live with his mother
FUCK OFF NORMAN ROOOOO
>>
Because mother's day is in March.
>>
File: 1434807408920.png (218 KB, 592x385) Image search: [Google]
1434807408920.png
218 KB, 592x385
because I'm visiting yours
>>
>>69254006
what kind of gay holiday is that
>>
Celebrated with her yesterday because it's always really busy around here on actual Mother's Day
>>
>>69254161

But as you grow older you'll move out right? I mean, there comes a time to make ones own nest and all that, yes?
>>
>>69254164
>Don't want to be the depressed basement neckbeard, decide to get a job and move out
>Get my own place, lotta work and money to maintain, decent job in rail industry
>Find out everyone I meet at work around my age and younger still lives with their parents, and give me confused looks if I ever mention doing DIY or washing my own clothes

I don't know if this is normies taking our hot memes again or if the rail industry is just full of you faggots or what
>>
She just died
>>
>>69254486
yes I'm not going to live with my mom forever
She wouldn't mind though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.