[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hater Spider Man 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: spidey3.webm (3 MB, 640x264) Image search: [Google]
spidey3.webm
3 MB, 640x264
Why do people hater Spider Man 3?
>>
File: 2007.png (290 KB, 1541x1609) Image search: [Google]
2007.png
290 KB, 1541x1609
I don't know why.

It was the best movie of 2007.

It had fucking VENOM for christ sakes.

Rami didn't like doing that movie though....
>>
>>69251524
"And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this city. But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually they will hate you."

GG nailed it in the very first movie.
>>
>>69251524

It was a huge mash-up because Sony wanted Venom in it.

Raimi was in the nerves and didn't made a well job handling 3 main villians as same time, which is resonable.
>>
>>69251571
All those threes
Wew.
>>
it was literally superman 3
>>
>>69251524
Sony wee acting like the retards they are and ruined everything.
>>
>>69251524
Spider-Man 3 was very successful, however generally the movie gets very complicated and tries and fails to balance out three villains while having Peter become an emo, although that was really just stupid and was not the worst aspect, that bar dance scene really ruined the movie as being ridiculous and not even useful to the story. It is ultimately a mess and even years later with The Amazing Spider-Man 2 they still tried and failed to balance out three villains. Spider-Man 3 is better than TAS2.
>>
Because Spiderman 1 and 2 by Raimi exist. It's not as good as those, but still pretty damn good.
Not to mention it's pure kino in scenes like OP's.
>>
Still better than the Garfield movies

and I aint talking about Tail of Two Kittens
>>
File: 1359482209301.jpg (6 KB, 258x224) Image search: [Google]
1359482209301.jpg
6 KB, 258x224
>>69251524
Anyone got a webm of the the beginning where he's flashing those double guns?
>>
>>69251524
I don't. It was only slightly worse than the previous two and followed the exact same formula.
>>
>>69251524

It had more conflict than what a movie can manage thus ruining characters and plot.
Happened to Spidey 3, happened to X men last stand, happened Bats vs Supes, and happened to amazing spiderman 2.

Conflicts and character development need time. Introducing 3 villains, a personal conflict and a romantic trio results on an unfocused movie that can't decide what it is.

Same thing with Amazing 2. Can't focus on Electro and the Goblin while focusing on Gwen and prepping for sinister six.

The movie just looses focus. The first Avengers worked because most of the heroes where already developed on previous Marvel movies so there was no need to develop everyone since the audience already knew who iron man, the captain, Thor and Loki were.
There was no need to give every character a personal conflict, they where presented on their own films and all that exposition was not needed so the movie could focus on the conflicts born of mixing all that together.

On Bats vs Supes it doesn't work because they are introducing everything for the first time, even fucking Batman... since it's not Burton's nor Nolan's... it's a new Batman so disregard everything prior.

Too much stuff always ends like that... the same thing is going to happen on X-apocalypse.
>>
>>69251654
I KNOW, AND STILL SPIDER-MAN 3 WON.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.