[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his superpower?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: Matt_Murdock.png (2 MB, 954x1339) Image search: [Google]
Matt_Murdock.png
2 MB, 954x1339
What's his superpower?
>>
being blind
>>
>>69251375
Heightened Smell, Touch, Hearing & Taste.
>>
>>69251375

Making yo bitch wet
>>
being blind
>>
>>69251375
Spiderstrenth and laser vision.
>>
>>69251414
But hes not blind
>>
>>69251375
being a hypocrite
>>
>>69251375
he strong and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>69251551
Haha jokes on him, my girlfriend told me its normal for her not to get wet
>>
14" uncut penis
>>
>>69251375

He has more power than war machine, Falcon, the dude from Africa, Hawkeye, Black Widow combained.
>>
>>69251375

The power to survive career killing bombs and piss his women off when he surpasses their careers.
>>
>>69251375
Super hearing, radar vision, martial arts and parkour.
>>
does he smell feces every time someone in his building shits? he smelled night nurse way before she got to his door.
>>
he's blind but he can actually see
>>
>>69251375
pretending to be blind
>>
Why doesn't the actor at least TRY to seem blind? He looks people straight in the eyes all the fucking time
>>
>>69251901

Like a sewage worker or a garbage man, you become, if you'll excuse the pun, blind to it.
>>
>>69251375
he's blind
>>
>>69252247

>blind to smelling peoples assholes all day

literally worse than being blind.

I dont care what abilities he got if he got stuck with smellovision

imagine knowing how many fat fucks and their nasty assholes were in each room. To point of being able to smell what they ate because of said asshole.
>>
>>69251901
ngl i love the smell of ass i always eat out my girls ass, and every single girl i was with before her.

i'd be masturbating 24/7
>>
File: 84385.jpg (88 KB, 782x718) Image search: [Google]
84385.jpg
88 KB, 782x718
How does he know when to stop wiping?
>>
>>69251901
According to an image on /co/ which showed how Matt Murdock sees the average street in Hell's Kitchen, he smells feces all the time. They had big fart clouds coming out of everyone's ass.
>>
>>69252968
blindfold yourself the next time you take a big greasy shit

you just know
>>
>>69252968
He licks the paper after wiping.
>>
>>69252968
you pig americans look at your shit?
>>
>>69252227
he's playing a character who plays a blind fucker
>>
His superpower is he's a blind guy that can see
>>
>>69251375
>What's his superpower?

Even though he is blind, he always knows when to stop wiping.
>>
super hearing
>>
>>69251605
>being a hypocrite
So, he's Marvel's Batman?
>>
>>69251375
He hears real good an sheet anon, why ask?
>>
>>69251375
Preternatural cuckery
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.