[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have confirmed who Negan kills in 701. I will make a video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
I have confirmed who Negan kills in 701.

I will make a video on YouTube on it soon.

I'll keep you guys updated. Keep in mind, it's not

just a theory, it's solid evidence, and proof.

Try to keep this thread alive.
>>
Sure. Whatever you say Big Guy.
>>
>>69250756

>Kirkman apologizes in Letterhacks in latest issue
>Aaron and Michonne are in complete and utter danger
>Aaron is more than likely dead if Beta didn't hit his major organs with his massive knife

So I'm guessing it was Aaron then?
>>
>>69251281
Yeah guaranteed it was Aaron, no way in hell would Walking Dead have the balls to kill off main characters at this point
>>
>>69251622

I don't see Aaron's death being that much of a big impact like it was with Glenn on the rest of the group, then again I guess they could spin that they all have to protect Alexandria even more now because he led them to their new home or something.

And if Aaron replaces Glenn's death then I really hope Glenn ends up on the pikes Alpha makes to mark her borders, not only would it give Maggie and the Hilltop a good enough reason to jump in the fight with The Whispers but the amount of pottery would be funny. Considering Hershel was beheaded by The Gov in the TV show.

Also thoughts on how Michonne will get out of the predicament she's in? I see her being raped first by The Whispers, it's been a while since we've seen her in a vulnerable position, I would be impressed as hell if Kirkman did something like that with her since it would show he has the balls to go through with it and a lot of people complain about how Michonne has too much plot armour. Either that or Negan saves her either before or after she's been raped and releases her. I wonder if Brandon's walker corpse will somemhow come into play during the rest of this arc, seemed to be foreshadowing something with how Aaron and Michonne didn't put him down for good.
>>
>>69251622

This actually fits quite well but where was Aaron facing in the line up? I cant remember exactly where he was
>>
>>69250756
>701
You know that it won't be shown until 704 at least.
>>
Nobody cares about your fantheories
>>
>>69250756
>posting about zombieshit
>>
>>69252530

I honestly wouldn't mind if 701-704 is just Savior episodes with antics from Bud, Travis and Negan to try and humanize them a little.
>>
I'd laugh pretty hard if his """"evidence"""" is just those instagram photos that have been posted a million times.
>>
OP here, it is 100% Glenn that will be killed off.
>>
>>69253794
Post proof you fuck stop wasting everyone's time
>>
>>69253794
That's not the op.
>>
File: 14441724429.jpg (22 KB, 282x289) Image search: [Google]
14441724429.jpg
22 KB, 282x289
TWD is shit but at least they have their viewers talk about their shit
>>
File: 26.jpg (24 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
24 KB, 512x384
they can pick anyone because the show doesn't give a fuck about continuity at this point.

The last mid season finale ended with Sam fucking up the zombie camo plan 10 steps away from his front door.
The mid season premiere picks up and completely ignores this, pretends it didn't happen and has him and his mom eaten later instead.

So it stands to reason anything you think you can gleam from the footage in the final can ultimately be changed at a whim to suit whatever is easiest and most convenient for the shit writers to cope with.

Its gonna be spoiled but it won't be down to fanboy tinfoil and analysis.
It will be leaks
>>
>>69254229
Its not something I can post really, I can confirm thought that the leaked audio from before the episode premiered is in fact real.
>>
>>69250756
>>
He kills himself.

Absolute madman.
>>
>>69255902

Adlard always draws weird proportions especially when they are holding weapons, like look at the page where Rick slices Negan's throat with a knife, it's just awkward.
>>
Who ready for Negan the good guy after he slaughters The Whisperers from the inside?

Also, totally Glenn who's dying in the show. Steve Yuen is signed on to a lot of movies filming this year.
>>
>>69256384

I actually see Negan dying next arc. Kirkman mentioned he's jokingly killing off Andrea in #160 twice now but I think that'll be when Negan finally dies. It would match up with when the show comes back in October, introducing a big villain in the show while killing him off would generate more sales and build up to the release of S7.

Also kind of hope Kirkman keeps Beta around ,seems like a really fun character to explore. I wonder if the bald Whisper next to Alpha when Negan introduced himself in the current issue is in anyway important?
>>
>>69256069
kek
>>
If it's not Glenn i will literally stop watching tbqh

i swear if that motherfucker escapes death again
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.