[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghostbusters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 9351920.jpg (109 KB, 600x638) Image search: [Google]
9351920.jpg
109 KB, 600x638
Paul Feig is a dick.

“Geek culture is home to some of the biggest assholes I’ve ever met in my life,” the filmmaker told the New York Daily News. “Especially after being attacked by them for months because of this ‘Ghostbusters’ project.”

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2016/05/07/paul-feig-is-fed-up-with-all-the-ghostbusters-haters/
>>
Ernie wan't an essential part of the team. He was just looking for a job and mostly moved the equipment around. His entire character is one big joke.
>>
>>69249957
he contributed a lot more to the team than that black woman
>>
>>69249957
He had dignity though.
>>
>>69249957

>I reject reality and substitute it with my own

piss off.
>>
>>69249999
You had quads tho.
>>
I've really got a feeling people hate Ghostbusters 2016 because of the female cast since the original was garbage and this is going to follow the same exact formula 100%.
>>
>>69249787
Again?
>>
>>69250015
Based
>>
>>69249957
That's the joke, he's hired to give the white university dropouts street cred.
>>
>>69250015
>>69250075

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRh8qQyIngg&list=PLPLXWTbIEGFTYf-OsGq3QhvAlsXjr6WyFQG&src_vid=_th4Xe6Dsm4&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_229234

Look how essential he was in this scene.
>>
>>69249787

>makes a reboot of a Geek favorite.
>ignores the fanbase entirely
>makes it about hiw own personal agenda for dykes
>"why does everyone hate my movie?"

why the fuck was this retard given any kind of control over this shit?
>>
>>69249787
Well no shit. Lucas is still taking a reaming because of the prequels. Don't shit on things that people hold sacred.
>>
What the fuck is geek culture?
>>
>>69250111
I don't even fucking know what "geek" is supposed to mean anymore. They call themselves geeks but then talk shit about anyone who cares about it too much. Geek now just means "consumer of pop culture."
>>
>>69249957
He's the only real person in the group. The rest were eccentric, brilliant weirdos.
Seems to me like he was there as somebody for the viewer to sympathize with, not a hi-larious and oh-so-sassy black caricature.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.