[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Castle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: castle-poster.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
castle-poster.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
Will it get renewed? I hope not
>>
>>69249218

It will but half the fanbase is going to hate him.

>He thinks the show is a comedy
>all the women project onto kate
>we can get rid of the woman with no problem!
>find out majority of your fanbase is women

heh
>>
>removing stana katic

i hope it dies tbqh
>>
>>69249218
>removing stana katic
i mean... why would the show continue to exist?

are they going to try to make the boring mary sue negress the main character?
>>
File: Blacked.webm (1 MB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
Blacked.webm
1 MB, 1280x718
>>69249553
>are they going to try to make the boring mary sue negress the main character?
She blacked my waifu, fuck her
>>
>>69249399

Didn't she leave on her own?
>>
>>69249553

nope she's gone too.
>>
>Continuing the show without the lead.
Nope. Put it in the grave. It had a good run, but it's over now.
>>
>>69250629

she was dragging her feet last season and is by most evidence a weirdo who is hard to work with.

nathan and stana stopped getting along to point of having to go to legit marriage counseling.
>>
>>69249218
This is the last season m8 it was confirmed since the end of last season

>tfw no more Ryan/Esposito broship
>>
What's MCQ going to do now?
>>
>>69250762
http://tvline.com/2016/05/05/nathan-fillion-castle-season-9-renewal-returning-cast/

Ryan just inked a new deal too..like yesterday. they're trying to get rest of cast done before upfronts.
>>
>>69250762

They're going another season, without Beckett and the medical examiner.

Castle/Alexis domination hour confirmed.
>>
File: kenmore.jpg (63 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kenmore.jpg
63 KB, 1920x1080
>>69249218
I used to leave this on while I cooked dinner. I had to stop watching during the a capella episode. I haven't tried watching it again since then. It also doesn't help that his daughter turned into a fridge.
>>
>>69251249

women go through puberty anon, it happens
>>
>>69251277
Amy Schumer pls go.
>>
>>69250819
>>69250885
I only care about Ryan, Esposito and Alexis desu senpai
>>
>>69251305

anon don't invoke those dark words. It isn't time to use Dark Speech from book of Vile Darknessā„¢
>>
>>69251455
That meme was too obscure for me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.