[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the wife is interested in art and culture >the husband
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>the wife is interested in art and culture
>the husband only cares about sports
I hate this meme
>>
>his parents and retarded brother live across the street and are always round invading his personal time and space
>his wife is a nagging bitch

ramond...ramonds had a hard life
>>
Did this show have any tie ins with everybody cucks Raymond?
>>
>>69245962
Me too, more realistic would be
>the wife only cares about reality shows
>>
Confirmed for never watching sitcoms
>wife pretends to be interested in art and culture to impress smart people
>husband doesn't give a fuck and is stuck watching sports with his wife's friend's husband
>>
>>69246820
you forgot
>his brother hates him
>>
>>69249474
>the one time the husband shows interest in art and culture he gets more attention than the wife ever did for her fake interest, and gets in trouble for it.

>also, inolying that sports aren't a form of culture
>>
>69249333
2016 edition
>the wife spends his money and fucks Jamal
>>
I will remind them
>>
>>69250129
>Patricia Heaton will never insult your intelligence and shit talk your family while you service her
Just kill me senpai
>>
File: Heaton.jpg (589 KB, 2400x1832) Image search: [Google]
Heaton.jpg
589 KB, 2400x1832
>>69250129
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.