[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the best RLM and why is it Jay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: tumblr_o2zf6kdy9K1utsg03o1_1280.jpg (187 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2zf6kdy9K1utsg03o1_1280.jpg
187 KB, 1280x720
Who is the best RLM and why is it Jay?
>>
Fuck off, Jay.
>>
>>69245902
Don't talk to me like that
>>
File: Bort.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Bort.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
>>69245883
Jay Bauman? Is that you?

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.
>>
>>69246128
:_:
>>
File: 1440712587375.jpg (79 KB, 567x633) Image search: [Google]
1440712587375.jpg
79 KB, 567x633
It's obviously Mike.

But Mike is too mainstream, and the most popular one so you cannot chose Mike because that doesnt make you a special snowflake.
>>
Jay is really great, and a great editor.
>>
Mike>Jay>Rich when he's being laughed at>Jessi>Canadians>Jack>Rich when he thinks he's funny>>Wizard
>>
Jay>Jay>Jay>>>>>>>>Jay>POWER GAP>Jay>>>Jay>Jay>AIDSMoby
>>
File: rlm.png (281 KB, 615x839) Image search: [Google]
rlm.png
281 KB, 615x839
>>
>>69247986
>liking Jessi
She's never been funny.
>>
>>69248462
She's cute and inoffensive. Maybe the Canucks can go ahead otherwise
>>
>>69248431
Mike is a shitty pre-assembled computer that can barely play Minecraft?
>>
>>69248513
Mike is obviously one of those guys who ironically use shitty cases for his $3000 PC
>>
>you will never watch shitty horror flicks with Jay
>>
>you will never flick shit at a horrified Jay
>>
>>69249128
>ironically
The case is literally pointless and you should never spend anymore money on it than the absolute minimum, so reusing a cheap HP or Dell one you can get for free is what intelligent people do.
>>
>>69248431
accurate
>>
Rich Evans.
>>
>>69252434
I wish he'd squat more.
>>
>>69245883
It's a mike wanted more fun episode.
>>
>>69245883
Eh they all have their moments
but I think generally

Happy Mike > Depressed Mike
Rich with Mike > Rich with Jack
Rich's shitty comedy > Rich's Opinions
Jack acting as a shitty side character > Jack
Jay's opinion > Wizard's opinion > Mike's opinion > Rich's Opinion > Jack's Opinion
Rich's shitty comedy = Making fun of Rich > everything else
>>
File: CNDVrUfWoAAjwgO.jpg (28 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
CNDVrUfWoAAjwgO.jpg
28 KB, 500x338
>>
>>69248431
100% correct
Mike a best
>>
>>69252750
so Jay's the dom, Rich is the sub, and Mike's the cuck?

wouldn't of thought that.
>>
File: fuccboi.jpg (76 KB, 265x335) Image search: [Google]
fuccboi.jpg
76 KB, 265x335
>>69246124
>"Hey Mike.. I just realized that I have zero marketable job skills, and have completely relied upon you - the man who slept with my first love - for virtually my entire adult life!

>My most recent attempt at solo comedy fell flat on its face and fizzled out after being ignored by even my most loyal fans! I'm nothing more than a polyp sucking on the colon of Red Letter Media, satiated with my lack of ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry I so bitterly critique!

>With the exception of a cute haircut and a sycophantic, ingratiating nature, I offer virtually nothing to you! It's become clear that I have absolutely no future in film making, outside of making "ironically bad" YouTube videos as I obediently wait at your side to collect my earnings (mere pennies on the dollar) as they fall off the dinner table onto my food dish!"

>"That's right, Jay!"
>>
>>69255501
>>69246124

stop posting this anti-Bauman propaganda
>>
Mike became a jewshill, so Jay
>>
>>69252447
Im sure he squats enough if you catch my drift
>>
>>69245883
Jay
>I did not like The Dark Knight Rises very much
Mike
>SHUT THE FUCK UP JAY THE DARK KNIGHT RISES WAS FUCKING GREAT!
Jay
>I guess you're right I love the Dark Knight Rises now

Jay
>I enjoyed Boyhood
Mike
>SHUT THE FUCK UP JAY BOYHOOD SUCKED!
Jay
>I guess you're right Mike I fucking despise this movie now.

Jay
>I did not like Jurassic World very much
Mike
>SHUT THE FUCK UP JAY JURASSIC WORLD WAS FUCKING GREAT!
Jay
>I guess you're right I love the Jurassic World now

Jay
>I enjoyed Captain America Civil
Mike
>SHUT THE FUCK UP JAY CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR SUCKED!
Jay
>I guess you're right Mike I fucking despise this movie now.

Why is Jay such a c uck who gets bullied into doing a 180 on his opinions all the time?
Is it because he has no fanbase?
>>
>>69256634
No it's because you see things that didn't happen. Jay cleary disagreed with Mike on Civil War. You people need to understand the difference between not sharing an opinion but respecting it and changing your opinion
>>
>>69255501
>>My most recent attempt at solo comedy fell flat on its face

what is this a reference to?
>>
File: 1462418946128.jpg (123 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1462418946128.jpg
123 KB, 600x800
They're such stupid hypocrites no consistency whatsoever.

https://youtu.be/3awmpoB6sP4
>>
At the end of the day, we can all agree AidsMoby is the worse one of them all. He honestly over-reacts and is very much not funny
>>
>>69245883
Max Landis.
>>
>>69257646
>they liked a movie I didn't like, what hypocrites
Settle down, autismo.
>>
Mike is the funniest but he's too pleb
He likes almost every shitty movie that comes out
>>
Remember when we used to pretend Mike was a neo-nazi?
Why did that meme die?
>>
>>69257776
>>69257646
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQJuGeqdbn4
>>
>>69257837
become fat and comfy, then boss everyone around with the implied violence of your powerful frame
>>
>>69256634
Literally nothing in this post is accurate.
>>
>>69257815
Why are you under the impression he works out a lot? What are you basing that on?
>>
>>69258225
he's talked about it. about being addicted to ''the burn'', and running a lot and going to the gym, etc.
>>
>>69255501
>the man who slept with my first love
what
>>
>>69258185
JAY, JAY BAUMAN IS THAT YOU?
>>
>>69245883
Mike is the best, cus Jay liked Civil War.
>>
>>69258622
You know nothing, my sweet summer child.
>>
>>69258622
Come on, that is pretty basic rlm-lore
>>
>>69258622

I'M DYING LAUREN
>>
>posting in a literal failed filmmaker thread
>>
>>69248431
Correct, Jay is the best and the only good one.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.