[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Terminator 1 >The Terminator is damaged and wears a pair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: terminator terminator 2.jpg (190 KB, 960x1417) Image search: [Google]
terminator terminator 2.jpg
190 KB, 960x1417
>Terminator 1
>The Terminator is damaged and wears a pair of sunglasses to hide his inhumanity

>Terminator 2
>The Terminator decides to wear sunglasses at night to look "cool"

This is why T1 > T2
>>
>>69244596
Maybe we wore the sunglasses in T2 for the same exact reason he did in T1
>>
>>69244596
T1
>Arrives in the middle of the night and meets degenerates, murders them and steals clothes
T2
>Walks into a gay bar and doesn't murder anybody
>>
Yeah, the nineties did their number on T2
>>
File: t800.jpg (95 KB, 900x388) Image search: [Google]
t800.jpg
95 KB, 900x388
he wears sunglasses because under some lighting conditions the artificial retina shines through

example:

https://youtu.be/rd6P5_7TrmQ?t=105
>>
>>69244972
>he wears sunglasses because under some lighting conditions the artificial retina shines through

Then wouldn't the humans sniff out Terminators really easily?
>>
>>69244596
Both are GOAT movies, but I think I prefer the first one.
>>
>>69244972
Eh, I think she lit up her eyes on purpose
>>
nah fuk t1
the soundtrack is like from some cheap kids electronic piano, sounds horrible
>>
>>69244596
Something else that always bothered me too is why the fuck is every Terminator that is manufactured by skynet fucking Arnold. The entire point of a Terminator is that it could be anybody like in Kyle's flashback in T1 where just a regular average looking guy makes it into the base and its a Terminator. T-1000 was kind of a half assed way to correct this but fuck man.
>>
>>69247738
Well, I think it was never really corrected, so you're correct.
>>
>>69246767
When are the humans ever looking for undercover terminators?

It's either set in the past where no one knows about terminators or in judgement day when they don't even bother with the fake skin.
>>
>>69244972
who is that cop guy. I've seen him in somehing before, looks like Paul Rudd.
>>
>>69248738
Dean Winters
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.