[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People say Dawn is better than Day >While completely forgetting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: petersuicide.jpg (8 KB, 292x232) Image search: [Google]
petersuicide.jpg
8 KB, 292x232
>People say Dawn is better than Day
>While completely forgetting Dawn's ridiculous ending where the A-team theme starts playing and Peter kung fu's his way like a blacksploitation star to reach the helicopter

BRAVA ROMERO

BRAVA
>>
>implying anything is worse than that gay soldier from Day of the Dead and the faggot way he talks
>>
This was never a horror movie. It was a comic book romp. Romero chose right in not going with the original ending, it would habe been too bleak.
>>
File: 20160121_155613~2.jpg (2 MB, 2582x4057) Image search: [Google]
20160121_155613~2.jpg
2 MB, 2582x4057
Why is this so expensive?
>>
Snyder did it better.
>>
>>69244137

>he bought a Wii U

HAHAHHAHA
>>
>>69244137
Idk? Ultimate edition is better.

>>69244166
Underaged detected
>>
Day consists of awful actors yelling at each other in hammy accents until they are finally eaten. Dawn has its flaws but is nowhere near as bad.
>>
>>69244166
pfff, try harder son
>>
>>69245803
the flat, video cinematography in day is a huge step down. looks like a tv movie
>>
>>69243899
> implying that's the original ending
>>
>>69245803
Day is far better than Dawn
>>
>>69243899
Day has terrible acting and silly character arcs even for a zombie movie.
Dawn has abysmal cinematography and bad acting.

Both films are pretty poor by both contemporary and era standards.
>>
>>69249398
the acting was amazing. wtf are you talking about senpai?

Explain how it could have been better...
>>
>>69249398
Well, yeah, but so is basically anything non-Speilburg or Kubrick pre-1990.

They are still great fun to watch, though. Dawn's budget was 500k, but they way the shots are set up add a bit of reserved flair that I don't think he gets enough credit for.
>>
>not even 15 words into the post

>DUH ENDING ENDING DUH DUH

Your point is dogshit and you're a pleb of the highest order.
>>
>>69249715
It's hard to explain if you don't tell me which film you're talking about. The acting in both was poor, but dawn was especially bad for hammy overacting.

>>69249818
>Well, yeah, but so is basically anything non-Speilburg or Kubrick pre-1990.
Did you seriously just say that on /tv/ of all boards?
>>
File: the omen 2.png (219 KB, 640x312) Image search: [Google]
the omen 2.png
219 KB, 640x312
>>69244137
I think it was a limited run, so used copies and unopened new are expensive.

MFW I found some asshole locally who was selling his used copy for $5. He didn't know what he had.
>>
>>69249931
Old movies are boring to look at.
>>
>>69243899
I enjoy Dawn better personally but it doesn't really matter. Arguing over which is better when the value of both entities are subjective to peoples personal opinions makes this a an argument void of reason. Why do so many seek the validation of others? Why do you have to sway someones opinion to be satisfied with your own? It screams insecurity.
>>
Both are so different, stylistically, that it is hard to choose a favorite. I rate them as even.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.