[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
But what about the droid attack on the wookies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: council guy.jpg (29 KB, 549x309) Image search: [Google]
council guy.jpg
29 KB, 549x309
But what about the droid attack on the wookies?
>>
what about it pee pee head
>>
File: lucas art.webm (533 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
lucas art.webm
533 KB, 250x150
>even his chair is CGI

B R A V O
R
A
V
O
>>
Mwwwwwaaaaahhhhh, yes, the wookies.
>>
>>69243650
For a second there, I thought that was Moon Man.
>>
>>69243650

Fuck 'em.

Seriously, though, what a pointless subplot. The Kashyyyk battle looked nice, but it was so meaningless, there wasn't even any sort of sub-villain (like, say, Asajj Ventress) included in it to make it seem like it had a purpose beyond having Yoda off Coruscant for Order 66.
>>
>>69243679
He was a hologram in this scene
>>
>>69243679
How do you direct a scene like this? Because it looks like George just said "Okay, wave your glow sticks around and we'll CGI whatever in to match your movements"
>>
>>69246008
he wasnt
>>
What strategic value did Kashyyk have anyway? Obi Wan claims they can't afford to lose it but they also claim that capturing Grevious would end the war. Why not send all their Jedi, Yoda included after Grevious and leave Kashyyk to the clones?

Or did Lucas just want an excuse to make more toys?
>>
>>69246190
Kashyyyk is where the galaxy's biggest toy factory was.

Really though, Lucas was just trying to make up for not having a giant wookiee fight scene in ROTJ like he originally wanted. He didn't have the budget for wookiee suits (they're made with expensive yak hair) so he made a bunch of ewok suits out of old carpeting and hired midgets instead.
>>
>>69246106
Yes he was nigga. He was acting like a retard on some ice planet and searching for Sheevs crystal for his super laser

Did you ever play battlefront 2?
>>
>>69243650
Coneheads are Jedi, apparently.
>>
>>69246106
Yes he was. He was on the ice planet of Mygeeto at the time.
>>
>>69246059
That's probably exactly what they're doing
>>
Grevious tip could be just a wild bantha chase.
>>
>>69246429
This implies that Bantha are hard to chase but they look like slow plodding grazing plains type creatures. A wild goose chase makes sense since birds are notoriously had to catch since, you know, they can fucking fly

Fuck you Lucas you lazy hack
>>
>>69246429
Good call my young padawan
>>
>>69243650
His best scene

https://youtu.be/0c4_b5PHWg8
>>
>>69246506
That's what this line implies.
Wild Bantha chase means that they'll have got go all the way to the desert but there won't be much action as opposed to domesticated Bantha hase. Banthas are used mainly by tusken raiders, which means that hunting domesticated Banthas is usually more dangerous than hunting wild ones.
>>
>>69246741
At last I truly see. Forgive me Lucas
>>
>>69243650
>wookies

triggered
>>
Hello there
>>
>>69246979
Another happy landing
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.