[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are some """"""villains""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: masked magician.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
masked magician.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Who are some """"""villains"""""" that did literally nothing wrong?

Pic related.
>>
File: roland1.png (120 KB, 282x247) Image search: [Google]
roland1.png
120 KB, 282x247
>>
oh boy I miss him
>>
>>69243570
Fucking terrified me as a kid
>>
>>69243570
Do magician's seriously have some fucking code they are not allowed to break? It's always sounded like bullshit to me.

I remember this show and hlaf the reveals he gave were also bullshit.
>>
He was great to watch as a kid but then you grow up and realise he fucked over the entire magic community for personal gain.

Like those people who post old 4chan comics/verticals on reddit.
>>
>>69243655
>Do magician's seriously have some fucking code they are not allowed to break?

Magician's back in the day would sell eachother the secrets to their tricks, so yeah, there was a code.
>>
>>69243655
Course they do. It completely ruins the wow factor if the audience knows exactly what the trick was.
>>
>>69243655
>I remember this show and hlaf the reveals he gave were also bullshit.
This, most of the reveals are for some nerfed version of the trick instead of the actual trick, it's really lame.
>>
Most of those tricks were already available in books anyway.
>>
>>69243570
This guy did something Google ruined anyway.
>>
File: avatar-speech-842985678.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: tricked-01[1].png (92 KB, 1346x842) Image search: [Google]
tricked-01[1].png
92 KB, 1346x842
>>69243570
>today I reveal high level magic trick that always shown with incorruptible audience
>you have been tricked, incorruptible audience is actors, and I was using special camera angles
>>
>>69243570
It had to be a spic.
>>
>>69243665
People were really pissed at him, magicians were sending him death threats and shit for exposing their secrets.

Honestly a pretty dick thing to do, but his defense was it helps magicians come up with new tricks which makes sense.
>>
>>69243570
>""""""villains""""""

Why do you post like that?
>>
>>69245157
This so hard. Fucking hippies. There's a reason why one species was colonizing the universe and others lived in trees.
>>
>>69245157
GLORY TO MUH SIENSE
*tips tinfoil-fedora*
>>
He pretty much ruined magic

I remember there being magic specials every so often now nothing except for that stupid mind freak guy
>>
>>69246652
The internet was going to ruin magic eventually, he just got those niggers ready
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.