[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spiderman and The Vision are the only redeeming parts of Civil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: cw-spidey-2-173394[1].jpg (83 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
cw-spidey-2-173394[1].jpg
83 KB, 655x380
Spiderman and The Vision are the only redeeming parts of Civil War. Everything else has been bland and cookie cutter.
>>
It's amazing that people who make such mediocre threads feel entitled to criticise something else as bland and cookie cutter, to be honest.
>>
>>69243551
meh op is retarded, The only thing that deserves a thread in this movie is black panther

that ending.... He's already the most badass in t he entire marvel universe

>They will come after you
>"Let them come"

T'challlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
File: Le black question man.jpg (19 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
Le black question man.jpg
19 KB, 575x323
>Paul Rudd
>Not based
>>
>>69243961
black panther was boring and gay
>>
>>69244120
I liked him
>>
T'Challa was badass. Fucking badass. MOTHERFUCKING BASASS. HOLY SHIT T'CHALLA WAE BADASS. BADASS. BADASS. BADASS. T''CHALLA WAS BADASS. BADASS.
>>
>>69244274
t'challlllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>69244331
T'CHALLA WAS BADASS BRO. HE WAS SO BADASS. T'CHALLA WAS BADASS. BADASS. BADASS. T'CHALLA WAS BADASS. T'CHALLA. BADASS.
>>
>>69244355
t'challlllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>69243511
>implying ANTS wasn't great
Just made me more hype for antman 2 desu
>>
>>69243511
Spider-"""""Man""""" was the worst part of the movie. He literally looked and sounded like a stuttering five-year-old.
>>
>>69244411
T'CHALLA WAS FUCKING BADASS. BADASS. BADASS. BADASS. BADADS. T'CHALLA.
>>
>>69243511
I liked the parts of the movie that weren't super heroes punching each other, where it was more like a Borne movie

Antman, Spiderman, Black Panther and Frasier were the best characters

Fight didn't even need to happen, since Cap was only really against the accords because of Bucky

Some of the characters had no stake, or motivation (like drawing upon Antman, why? Wouldn't he be an international criminal, banned from seeing his daughter? Why did he agree in the first place?)

Also aunt may was way too fucking young

End fight scene was dope

7/10 could've been lots better
>>
all of the characters are well defined, but they don't say anything interesting. they just quip and growl. if you don't love comic books and can't wring some appreciation out of every little interaction these characters have with each other, the movie is not good.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.