[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZe qQlmOPgs >YOU CAN�
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: man of steel fans.jpg (222 KB, 1570x947) Image search: [Google]
man of steel fans.jpg
222 KB, 1570x947
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZeqQlmOPgs

>YOU CAN'T JUST DISLIKE A MOVIE
>YOU'RE JUST OBJECTIVELY WRONG

Why are Man of Steel fans so annoying?
>>
>super hero movies
>>
>>69243208
tp team probably doesnt even like the movie
they just did for the lulz and for the views
>>
Because you have bad taste and you're retarded. You deserve condescension.
>>
>dcucks

Not surprised
>>
>>69243208
>YOU CAN'T LIKE A MOVIE
>YOU'RE JUST OBJECTIVELY WRONG

Why are marvelcucks so retarded?
>>
Because he told his invulnerable son to stop, that's why.
>>
>>69243208
I wont watch this 37min autism, but let me guess:
It is just an explanation of what happened in the movie, that passive aggresively implies that people didnt "get" it
It is always the same
>>
>>69243677
No, you can't like MoS or BvS.
They are genuinely horrible movies.
>>
>there are legitimately people who think that anyone who didn't like MoS / BvS just "didn't """"get"""" it"

There's nothing to get. Heavy-handed symbolism doesn't make it any good. I could make a video of me doing a shit on a dollar bill and it could by symbolic of a thousand things. It's still a piece of shit.
>>
>why doesn't Clark save his dad
>because he can't move fast enough to do it without being seen. DUH

Um. Okay. I feel like there's a little more to refusing to save your father than "what if somebody sees".

The critics understand the lesson Pa Kent was trying to impart. It's just fucking retarded.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.