[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black character in a movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>WE WUZZZZZZZZ
>NI-NIGGERS FUCKING NIG NIGGGGGERRRRR NIGERRRRRRRRRRRR
>REEEEEEEEEE

I knew people on 4chan had issues but you guys are officially mentally challenged. It'd be normal on /pol/ but i didn't /tv/ was just as obsessed with black people. Jamal sure bullied you good when you were 13

Is there anyone normal on /tv/ that doesn't get triggered everytime he sees a black character in a movie?

In any case, black panther was the best part of civil war, deal with it . He was way better than any avenger.

Now you can go back to "reeeeeing" and "We wuzzzzzing" ,phaggots
>>
Wasn't he a middle aged white boxist in the cartoon tho
>>
>>69241749
That's Wildcat.
From a completely different story, team, and company.
>>
>>69241749
The little mind of a 4channer at work

A character was designed more than 50 years ago as an african "superhero"

But....... the average 4channer REALLY needs to use his "we wuz", "cuck" and "blackwashing" memes since he's severely mentally challenged and cannot spend more than 30 seconds without screaming "NIIIIGGGGERRR!!!!!!!!!!". These memes are vital to his survival..

Will the 4channer accept reality?

No, he will simply do mind tricks on himself in order to post said memes

>WE WUZ BOXISTTTTTTTT

>Fucking holywood blackwashing a middle age WHITE guy ffs! Next thing you know ,they'll blackwash django

>fucking cucks

>NIGGGERRRRR
>REEEEEEE
>>
It's strange. I often here black people make too much a deal about race. That they always bring it up randomly, which is annoying. But then coming to /tv/, where the demographic is largely NOT black, and people can't stop memeing about a character's blackness.

It used to be that black people had to do something silly or embarrassing to get that kind of attention. Now, a black person merely needs to be in the general vicinity of any media, and out comes the memespouters.
>>
>>69241811
my bad then
>>
>>69241694
They're just people
>>
>>69241694
>he cares about capeshit

Guess who's also mentally challenged?
>>
>>69241694
>>69242075
Consider suicide you autist sjw keyboard warrior
>>
politics are changing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE4XK2YZL9Y
>>
>>69242075
I'm more into bane and seagal posting
>>
>>69241694
I have a secret to tell you: it's the same with women unless it's a spotless virgin waifu.

Let the REEEEEEEEEEEEE begin.
>>
I really don't care.
The only time I ever hear about this shit is here. 4chan is the only "social media" platform I use anymore.
>>
>>69241694
Really it depends. If it is a character that can be racially ambiguous, I don't care as long as they can act. However, if it is a pathetic attempt to push diversity--James Bond--for instance, yea I have a problem. You're telling me there is a black guy from the Scottish highlands. Bullshit.
>>
>>69243294
I know.

Nobody cares about this outside of this obscure place

There too much faggotry on reddit so i come on 4chan but 4chan is too edgy. I wish there was a middle ground for fuck sake
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.