[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this really triggers /tv/ and /pol/baiters cause they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: OSdvYIE[1].jpg (259 KB, 612x459) Image search: [Google]
OSdvYIE[1].jpg
259 KB, 612x459
I know this really triggers /tv/ and /pol/baiters cause they're non-white, but Finn and Poe's onscreen friendship and bromance was probably the most heartwarming aspect of the movie and also one of my favourite things.

I really hope they don't fuck it up by making them gay instead of keeping it platonic and brotherly.
>>
>>69241364

Most people agree they should have had more time together
>>
>>69241364
Same here. The first 20 minutes of TFA was really amazing.

>please no gay finn poe romance
>>
>you can't be friend with your boyfriend
>>
>>69241364

implying they did not secretly turn their reboot into Gay Niggers From Outer Space.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>69241364

>He doesn't want to watch Boyega breed Oscar's thick Latin ass with that BBC in glorious IMAX 3D
>>
>>69241364
Actually, I wouldn't mind them turning gay.
Their Chemistry is great, they're great together and lots of fun. Why not have them be real brothers? Fight Back to Back in the second movie, become lovers in the third...
and then one of them dies.

Pottery <3
>>
>>69241399
But they changed the script half way thru pre production cos originally poe was meant to die when they crashed on Jakku.

Hence why it was a plothole to see him alive and well as he tried to explain how he was gone when Finn woke up.

Be interesting if they make him a Sith as a plot twist.

>"It was I Finn who commanded the stormtroopers to let not kill us but wound the ship, letting us land safely on Jakku. I was then picked up while you were unconscious and have been secretly giving Snoke orders on the plans of the Rebels. We have a bigger weapon planned which is why we allowed you to blow up the new death star.

Of course no way this would happen
>>
>>69241485
>dearly loves his ball droid
>instantly best friends with Finn
>is overly into fashion
>that hug

nigga they gay
>>
>>69241364
Their whole segment felt rushed. More of them and less xenomorph please
>>
>>69241600
It wont happen because it sounds like fanfic shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.