[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hype yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13
Hype yet?
>>
>>69239384
Let me say this one more time
IT'S GONNA BE T R A S H
>>
File: 1462506844541.gif (1 MB, 245x140) Image search: [Google]
1462506844541.gif
1 MB, 245x140
>>69239384

>picking worst parts of lore
>fucking up cgi cartoon shitshow
>promoting a game years past its relevance
>>
Nah. I'll probably go see it but I'm hoping it flops, just so Metzen goes over the edge.
>>
>>69239384
>pre ordering tickets when u can just buy them on the day of the release
>>
>>69239639
The director will prob make a JUST speech stating how sorry he is.

I hope to not see such a sad thing like that.
>>
>>69239384
I hope this shit flops so bad blizzard and movie industry learn something
>>
>>69239434
Are you sure about that?
>>
Is this the most shilled film of the year?
>>
>>69239384
Should have made the movie a while after LOTR when people still cared about fantasy epics.
>>
File: chris-metzen-interview.jpg (44 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
chris-metzen-interview.jpg
44 KB, 200x300
>>69239639
>Metzen goes over the edge
He reached that point a long time ago and realized it. At this point he knows he can do whatever the fuck he wants and still make assloads of money without any issue, his position at Blizzard is locked in for life, he's gonna ride this train till he's dead.
>>
>>69239870
>Metzen
Literally who is this guy and what other stuff has he done?
>>
File: Blackhand.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Blackhand.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
So what's Blackhand's plan to take out the humans?
>>
>>69240082
Chris Metzen, basically Blizzard's head writer. His body of work is pretty much only his work on Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo. His early work with the company was pretty small compared to when he finally got noticed for his work on Warcraft II apparently.
>>
>>69239384

I'm more looking forward to a Half in the Bag episode about this movie than the movie itself.
>>
>>69240082
He is responsible for all the shitty writing that is in Warcraft and Starcraft and wants to get a orcoplasty.
>>
File: 1461380521937.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1461380521937.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>69239384
Anyone who is tangentially excited for this cancer is a fucking loser. Honestly can you imagine how pathetic current day Warcraft fans are? The lore since the first game has always been fucking trash, when your source material is mediocre, the translation into the film medium will be that much worse. Yet even with these trailers and leaks it looks so awful that only the most autistic and devoted wow faggots can be the only ones defending this.

These people have been playing WoW non-stop since post cata, think about that, these people are complete fucking degenerates that literally eat the shit that metzen's puts out on a bowl, smile then ask for more. This movie is going to bomb fucking hard, there is barely any buzz for this garbage, noones going to give a flying fuck for this turd, since it already looks like garbage.

The cgi is awful, it looks like a WoW cinematic with real life people thrown in, it has that prequelitis where the whole set and acting between characters is done behind a green screen giving it that artificial look.

Khadgar looks retarded, and the human and orc scenes look so painfully bad that it looks like a fan film. Seriously and I reiterate, the people that are excited for this film are bottom of the barrel losers who are most definitely stunted their own growth and are probably mid 25-30 still living with their parents with the mental acuity of a 16 year old. Think about the fanbase for this game now, if one frame of this trailer and any blizzcon clip will show you, these people are so fucking stupid that they are beyond saving. Hopefully with the plummeting subscriptions and increasingly casual content this franchise can finally die the painful death that it has been avoiding through the strength of autism all these years.

Kill yourself if you are hyped for this.
>>
>>69240158
>orcoplasty
I'm pretty sure at this point he's will to settle for a solid fifteen minute chance to slobber on Thrall's nob.
>>
File: Gul'dan.jpg (37 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
Gul'dan.jpg
37 KB, 600x361
>>69240177
tl;dr

GET HYPED
>>
File: 1.png (2 MB, 1868x707) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2 MB, 1868x707
Ive already taken my seat
>>
>>69240276
>[
No way that's real, no fucking way, people are actually hyped for this? LMAO
>>
>>69240276
i'm only seeing it for the dorfs

only the dorfs
>>
>>69240361
This shit looks so bad not even the most mentally ill blizzdrone like yourself could even be entertained. That spic in the middle looks straight up photoshopped.
>>
>>69240177
DUBS OF TRUTH
>>
File: 1462703238359.png (50 KB, 197x207) Image search: [Google]
1462703238359.png
50 KB, 197x207
>>69240276
>>
>>69240276
Love how everyone is looking in their own direction
>>
File: 1462672146626.jpg (21 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
1462672146626.jpg
21 KB, 425x425
>tfw no live action WarCraft tv series on HBO directed by D&D

Why live?
>>
>Angry Birds will be a funny, charming hit with great animation that families will love and critics will be positive towards
>Warcraft will be a sloppy shitshow that bombs hard with awful animation that both critic and audiences will hate

How does it feel to have what was once one of the biggest video game franchises out there be absolutely BTFO by a literally free timekiller people just play while taking a shit?
>>
>>69240123
Kill them
>>
>>69239384
>GET TICKETS NOW
The shills aren't even being subtle anymore
>i-it will be better than LotR! I swear!
Lmao fuck outta here
>>
>>69239384
Of course not.
They spent most of the budget in the shilling campaign and the trailers look horrible.
>>
File: tyene.jpg (155 KB, 650x367) Image search: [Google]
tyene.jpg
155 KB, 650x367
>>69241200
Is there a lot of bad pussy, strong womyn and weak men in WarCraft games? Are there a lot of whores and witty imps? Just curious.
>>
I don't want to, but I feel like it's going to be the failure of the year.

If only they did a good Arthas downfall movie instead of this Ork migration CGI shit.
>>
Me and my old buddies who played this game 10 years ago just pre ordered 10 tickets for the midnight prepiere. 30 minures later the tickets were sold out (small town here, not even star wars was sold out here). The game is shit now, but we have spent years of our life in this game so we are kinda obligated to watch it. I hope the best.
>>
>>69242151
>I don't want to
Why?
If the movie is shit, it deserves to get a shit reception.
>>
Should have been an animated movie from the start. WC's artstyle looks awkward as fuck in realer than life CGI.
>>
>>69239756
kek
>>
>>69242734
Are you sure about that?
>>
File: 1-vince-mcmahon-wwe-funny-face.gif (2 MB, 350x266) Image search: [Google]
1-vince-mcmahon-wwe-funny-face.gif
2 MB, 350x266
What's the point of making a movie based on story that everybody(players) know?
>>
>>69242332
>we have spent years of our life in this game so we are kinda obligated to watch it
Why on earth do you think that?
>>
>>69239843
>>69239843
Not even close. I'd say Captain America is, the amount of Civil War ads I've seen on food and drink products when I've gone shopping is outstanding, even saw Spider-man on one packet of cheesestings, Black Widow was on another.
>>
>>69242958
What's the point of making a movie based on story that everybody(book readers) know?
>>
>directed by Duncan Jones
>written by Metzen
>music by Ramin Djawadi (GoT)
>fucking Ragnar as lead character

I think you fags are judging this movie way too soon based on its mediocre trailers.

If this movie is gonnna flop it's because of the really bad marketing campaign they've put together for Warcraft.

All trailers look like shit except for the very first trailer they released. Epic fantasy action movie trailer with shitty dubstep music!? The fuck Blizzard?

I think this movie will be better than any Marvel shit they put out this year
>>
>>69244023
And the other reason this movie might fail is because of Paula Patton's awful midget self playing an otherworldly half orc/draenei assasin that looks like a muh stronk independent black wimmin assassin in the movie. Fuck off.
>>
>>69239384
I will watch it for Orcs.
>>
>>69239568
>picking worst parts of lore

The lore was pretty good until Metzen shat it up
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.