[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So here's the question anon I want to ask you about Bucky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
So here's the question anon I want to ask you about Bucky after Civil War ?
Does he deserve to be defended so by Steve the way he does in this movie ?
>>
He's Steve's best friend and only living link to his past, so probably.
>>
>>69239237
>So here's the question anon I want to ask you about Bucky after Civil War ?
Why is this in question form?
>>
>>69239237

He is a war hero that was captured by the enemy and used for evil purposes. To point of actual mind control. He is a victim so yes steve is in the right. We put people in mental hospitals to fix them, not murder them.

Tony is just angry that his family got smoked in the process but he's a hypocrite. His entire wealth profited from civilian deaths and corrupt armies.
>>
Winter Soldier is dangerous and the government has no evidence that he's reformed. He's responsible for countless murders and is a dangerous weapon waiting to go off. They are right to try and put him down and Cap is stupid for helping him.
>>
>>69239297
>His entire wealth profited from civilian deaths and corrupt armies.

That's just retarded.
>>
Haven't seen the movie but there is a scene in the trailer where Iron Man puts on one of his suits gloves through his watch to block Bucky from shooting him in the face.

Someone that's seen the movie give me context for that scene because from the trailers that scene makes me wonder why Cap would fight so hard to defend someone that's just going around assassinating people.
>>
>>69239470
Zemo finds Bucky and brainwashes him again using some Hydra codewords that have been programmed into his head.
>>
Bucky is basically Steve's brother and his relationship with him is way closer then the one he had with Tony. This is the man who sacrificed himself for Steve and then ended up getting brainwashed and forced against his will to kill people. Why would Steve not defend his best friend against someone who is trying to kill him for something that he had no control over?. Bucky was literally not responsible for his actions just like Hawkeye. Steve is a total bro.
>>
>>69239454

Did you not watch the first Iron Man movie? that was the entire reason why he stopped dealing fucking weapons.
>>
>>69239237
Seeing as how Bucky has committed no crimes, yes. Once again, Cap is right and Tony is a punk.
>>
>You're now aware of the fact that the first time Steve and Bucky are reunited and fighting side by side it's to fight Germans.
>>
>>69239237
Yes. He can't be held responsible for his actions while brainwashed.
>>
>>69239237
Bucky had no option and became a thrall. Captain was in the right. Tony was a dick this movie but it is understandable from the view point that he's coming from.
It's a soft core tragedy that sets the ground work for the next phase of the story.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.