[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why did the park use a goat to draw the T-Rex out instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
So why did the park use a goat to draw the T-Rex out instead of a cow or bull ?
Was it supposed to represent ritual like sacrificial goat or what?
>>
On the off chance that you are really just retarded, a goat is far cheaper than a bull or a cow
>>
A goat costs $400 minimum to $600 max for a really high-end goat. Minimum price for a cow is $1200
>>
lamb is smaller, less filling for the rex

if they were doing multiple tours in a row they'd want the rex to show up every time a bait was set
>>
>>69236837
but they spared no expense
and they feed cows to the raptors
>>
>>69236857
THIS and cloning.
>>
>>69236814
>did the park use a goat

They make more noise when tied up as bait. So they work better as a lure for certain prey animals than a cow.

You can feed anything to an animal looking to just eat. Bait need something more.
>>
>Inb4 Puppy fed to Ball python
>>
So then does the T-Rex symbolize God?
>>
>>69236814
Wouldn't it have been better if they put a frisbee in the T. Rex paddock and then she said
>did you just try to feed a ginormous frisbee to me? Dafuq. I'm a dinosaur, not a dog
>>
>>69237112
So you're the only one that read OP's question ?
>>
>>69237112
So does the T. Rex dropping the leg on the SUV symbolize God's rejection of our offering and the subsequent rampage our punishment?
>>
>>69237428
KINO! KINO!
>>
>>69237074
Thats not a ball. A ball is way smaller. That was a burmese or reticulated python. I think it was a burmese but not sure. The same kind in the everglades. ( released by accidnt)
>>
>>69237966
The asian that fed those pups to his snake, how's life going for him ?
>>
>>69237428
>>
>>69236814
It was bait. It has nothing to do with sacrifice. Who knows, maybe that particular T-Rex liked the taste of goats?
>>
>>69236814
>Was it supposed to represent ritual like sacrificial goat or what?
Yes, the point is that the T-Rex is SUMMONED.
>>
>>69236857
>but they spared no expense
this is actually flawless logic
>>
>>69236856

/thread
>>
>>69237121
what the fuck

back to tumblr please
>>
>>69237121
Kek
>>
>>69237121
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.