[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't be a... TOMMY TEXTER What did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tommy texter.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tommy texter.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>Don't be a... TOMMY TEXTER

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>69236404
I have a home theater setup and stopped going to "kino" few years back.
>>
Do NOT be a Sally Seatkicker
>>
if you're distracted by people texting in the theater, you're watching one shitty movie lol
>>
DO NOT be a Steven Singleticket, go to the cinema with a partner.
>>
Don't be a Bane Bigguy
>>
I love when they use a male example for an offense that is 9/10 times committed by a female and vice versa
>>
>>69236695
Why do you assume Tommy is male?
>>
>>69236695
its an expression you imbecile
>>
>>69236599

Fuck off you cock sucking faggot.

Stop trying to justify that you're a millennial movie texting retard to yourself.

A blaring, piercing light illuminating a dark room by some cock jerking autist like yourself isn't that hard to be distracted by, dipshit. You're the kind of fuckwit that deserves a smack in the back of the head for being the stupid cunt that you are.
>>
>>69236599
Yea i'm sure a text to your faggot friend about literally nothing can't be delayed for just an hour and a half
>>
Don't be a Corky Cuckster
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.