[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3500x2570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3500x2570
Miss me yet?
>>
Miss me yet
>>
>>69235447
What went wrong

He went from directing 2 billion plus capeshits to a fallen man

I know they weren't great especially the second but damn
>>
It's a stressful thing directing.
>>
>>69235486

Nothing went wrong he went down making his masterpiece
>>
At least Marvel is ruthless enough that they boot Whedon off at first signs of trouble. I wish DC/WB would do the same with Zack '27%' Snyder.
>>
>>69235525

Snyder will come back and make an 80% movie RT
>>
>>69235525
The problem is Snyder's wife is in the group that decides if they should fire people.
>>
>>69235447
Fuck no, the Russos made a better Avengers movie than you even though TWS is the only capeshit they have ever done and they are not comic writers.
Hell, they are from an age where they should have not given a fuck about characters like Vision or Scarlet Witch, yet they each had their own little arc in the movie without any problem.
>>
>>69235717

Sir this is a cuss free zone
>>
>>69235758
Fuck you fuckering fucking fuck.
>>
>>69235447
Some times I feel for the guy cuz he dropped so hard, then I remember how retarded he acted over the Jurassic world thing and realize he deserved it
>>
>>69235686

I hope DC continues to lose money im gonna pirate so much of there SHIIIT
>>
>>69235686
What if Snyder doesn't want all this and his wife is holding him and DC hostage in this cuz he cheated or something
>>
>>69235447
Hell no.
>>
>>69235768

Very rude
>>
>>69235447
No, go away. I'm glad you got BTFO by Jurassic world
>>
I wouldn't mind Zemo as a comedian and BP making black jokes.
>>
>>69235447
Fuck no.
>>
Oh my, no. Take the rest of Marvel with you and then we'll be in business.
>>
>>69236108

Um Marvel has the best movies though
>>
>>69236168
past your bedtime isn't it??
>>
who
>>
>>69235447
look at the top of his head
>>
>he thought making Johannson and ugly ass Ruffalo a potential couple was a good thing

>he thinks Punisher is shit and would just kill him off completely

>AoU was trash

He's a hack. Still better than Snyder, but he's still shit.
>>
>>69235447
No
You're responsible for that abomination that is the Vision
Fuck you
>>
>it's another whedon hate thread
Holy shit get over yourselves faggots
>>
Why is he so fucking ugly?
>>
>>69235447
This will be an unpopular opinion, but I wish they kept him on for Infinity Wars.

He gave the Avengers films a very unique feel that suited them perfectly. Civil War was great, but it didn't feel like an Avengers film, which was a good thing. The thing I love most about the MCU is that every film or series feels different but similar.
>>
>>69236823
well, tbqh punisher is shit and his fans are total losers

but the other two things are true
>>
>>69237753

Punisher is shit?

You’re shit -> fuck off right back to tumblr
>>
>>69235447
Christ no. A2 was shit
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
With every bullet so far.
>>
File: hipster_barista.jpg (59 KB, 305x305) Image search: [Google]
hipster_barista.jpg
59 KB, 305x305
>>69237753
>punisher is shit
>>
>>69235523
>AoU
>Masterpiece

Does the Zelda Cycle theory apply to Marvel? I'm not saying that's a wrong opinion, because opinions can't be wrong, that's the idea, but that is definitely an uninformed opinion
>>
>>69237743
Whedon's skills as a director don't really lend themselves to blockbuster filmmaking, and most of his action scenes aren't very dynamic, but he's a great writer who can skillfully weave theme and character throughout all his scripts. Age of Ultron was a misstep, mostly because of the editing but also because he went overboard with the Whedonisms which made half the characters seem homogeneous, but I would've liked to see his Infinity War more than the Russos'.
>>
>>69237944
What did he even write
>>
>>69237871
I'm not him, but I ironically always thought that AoU was amazing, and far better than A1.

I know a lot of people IRL who thought this as well, and I've come to realize over time that /tv/ is the only place really where its commonplace to hate AoU.

I honestly think its a case of /tv/ latching on to a movie to collectively hate, to the point where it becomes some kind of meme, and the board finds itself drifting away from reality.
>>
>>69237823
>>69237867
see what i mean about punisher fans being total losers? tell them that their cartoon murderman is shit and they start throwing tumblr and hipsters at you
>>
>>69237996
*unironically
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.