[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black character in a movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>WE WUZZZZZZZZ
>NIGGERS FUCKING NIG NIGGGGGERRRRR
>REEEEEEE

Damn, jamal must have been pretty rough on you when you were in high school

Is there anyone normal on /tv/ that doesn't get triggered everytime he sees a black character in a movie? Most people here seem really fucking weird

In any case, black panther was the best part of civil war, deal with it . Go back to "reeeeeing" phaggots
>>
Black Panther is a shit character.
>>
>>69235403
Better than anyone in the avengers
>>
>>69235374
"""blacks""" are 12% of the population. They should only be represented 12% of the time or less, period.
>>
>>69236625
I posted this, but this.
>>
>>69235437
Why?
>>
>being a liberal
>>
>>69236625
Wouldn't it make sense for them to be roughly 12% of any given cast, adjusted up or down for setting and storyline?
>>
I have no problem with people of other races being in movies, the problem I have, is that given the current political climate of Western nations it is forced as fuck and almost always carries some form of anti-white notion to somehow make blacks look "cooler"

It's the intent I think that bothers people
>>
>>69235374
>black kingdom
>can cure cancer
>most advanced nation in the world

top kek. More hilarious than that comic where Doom and Magneto cry about 9/11. Marvel """"""""""""""villains"""""""""""""". Comic books are literal fucking babbies and you should end yourself if you partake in such intellectual sewage.
>>
>>69236625
>or less

/pol/niggers, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>69235374
There's lots of countries where you never see niggers. Most people don't want to see niggers in movies.
>>
>>69237601
>implying it should be more
There are barely any niggers in Hollywood. It should actually be less.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.