[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any good horror movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1447982625924.gif (799 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1447982625924.gif
799 KB, 200x189
I've watch a couple of "classic" horror movies likes Friday the 13th,Hallowen,Scream,blair witch,The thing,Shining etc
Is there any good scary horror movies you guys can recommend me ?
>>
File: the-witch-goat_0.jpg (130 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
the-witch-goat_0.jpg
130 KB, 612x380
BAH BAH BAAH
>>
>>69235149

If you can be more specific in what you like in horror, I could help.
>>
[rec]
>>
File: 432144.jpg (22 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
432144.jpg
22 KB, 600x400
Watch some Cronenberg Kino, like The Fly, Videodrome, The Brood and even The Dead Zone.
>>
>>69235191
Movies like the thing with tension and suspense
>>
>>69235149
bump
>>
>>69235149
A Nightmare On Elm Street
The Burning
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Hellraiser
>>
>>69235149
TCM is the best arthouse horror ever made.
>>
>>69235149
nearly every horror movie is better than those.
>>
>>69235191
I just watched the witch and id like to watch a movie that creates tension like it or for example it follows or anabelle before they show the cartoon devil
>>
>>69235234
Kill List has some tense scenes (I'm not just talking about the ending scene, which is what it's known for)
The Friday the 13th reboot until the opening credits is also really fantastic in my opinion
The House of the Devil (it's a really slow burn but the payoff is worth it imo)
The Innkeepers (same as THOTD, it's a slow burner, though I didn't really like it as much)
The Orphanage is incredibly spoopy
The Devil's Backbone has great tension but is mostly a drama

There's also It Follows, Mama, Insidious and Sinister, all have some great tension in some scenes, but fall apart in their climax or third acts
I also feel that the Texas Chainsaw Massacre gets more intense on repeat viewing
>>
>>69235149
The first 2 Hellraiser movies are pretty great, at first I wouldn't watch them because I thought I had them pegged. Then I gave it a shot and I was very impressed.
>>
>>69237092
>nearly every horror movie is better
>than Halloween
kill yourself
>>
>>69237092
Can you stop
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.