[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
knight of cups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
what the fuck am i actually watching
>>
"Entourage if made by a visionary director and shot by a top-notch cinematographer."

So, shit. Beautiful shit, but shit.
>>
>>69233752

i can't maintain my attention to it - it's like watching community access television - there's something going on but its so boring no one cares except elderly people who can't stand up to change the channel
>>
>>69233721
>>69233971
Something you don't have the capability to watch, clearly. Plus, you're the kind of animal who interrupts a session to post a shitposting thread on the /tv/ board of 4chan. Just give up
>>
>>69234117
>random insult as way of arguing a point
>>
>>69234155

if you want pics, lemme know
this whore dont care
>>
>>69234376
i'm not who you were insulting
>>
>>69234398
That's not what your mom is saying
>>
>>69234514
my mum is dead
>>
>>69234398

if you don't want pics, fine with me
>>
>>69233721
kino
>>
>the average intellectual prowess of the /tv/ user
>>
>>69233971
If you're the type of person who can't sit still long enough to watch a film without shitposting on /tv/, why did you think you could appreciate KoC?
>>
>>69233752
Wait, are you saying Entourage (tv) is shit. Then you can get the fuck right off this board you fucking nigger
>>
>>69233721
It's called Knight of Cups.

What the fuck did you expect?
>>
>>69235867

Maybe something with a coherent plot, and less scenes of people whirling around with their dialogue muted.
>>
>>69235926
Try Marvel
>>
>>69235991
Nah, think I'll leave Marvel to imbeciles like you.
>>
>>69236113
Don't be so upset, babby. How about Star Wars? Or is it too complex for you too?
>>
someone post the only good scene in the movie
>>
>>69236292
Which movie with only one good scene?
>>
A movie inspired by perfume ads
>>
>>69233721

>written
>>
Nobody could possibly enjoy this shit.
>>
>>69237785
Of your kind, undoubtedly.
>>
>>69237865
eat shit retard
>>
File: stop.webm (1 MB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
stop.webm
1 MB, 900x600
>>69234756
There is nothing intellectual about a movie predicated on Tarot cards.

That mysticism gypsy shit is the polar-opposite of intellectual.

God, why are the Malick fans such field-ploughing Plebeians.
>>
>>69237894
>>69237925
How about Teletubbies? Could you handle that?
>>
Malick really is the fucking worst
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.