[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we agree this was the best of the entire series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 432x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 432x647
Can we agree this was the best of the entire series?
>>
>>69233509
no
>>
>>69233509
2 was. 3 was the best of the kosher ones.
>>
3>4>1>2
>>
1 > 3 > 4 > 2
>>
>>69233598
Fucking this

I'm mean the wayans where funny but had too much nigger humor. 3 and 4 fealt like the naked gun series and airplane. It was priceless
>>
>>69233509
Thats not 2
>>
>>69233541
>>69233706
>My germs
>>
>>69233509
1, 2, 3 and 4 were all funny

5 was what are you doing-tier
>>
>>69233509

Scary Movie 3 was mint. Scary Movie 1 is the king, though.
>>
>>69233509
it was the last one actually written by the Wayans brothers who lost control over the series
>>
hell no, not enough brenda
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.