[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasted Potential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: CrossbonesCivilWar.jpg (98 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
CrossbonesCivilWar.jpg
98 KB, 1100x733
>one of the more better MCU villains aesthetic wise with an actor that can act and look the part
>only in the movie for like the first 10 minutes due to obvious reasons

Fucking hell Marvel
>>
what were the obvious reasons
>>
>>69229748
You did watch the movie right
>>
his actor has been semi-complaining on twitter
>>
>>69229725
>more better
>>
>>69229762
Yo word? Link to the tweets pls
>>
>>69229725
he's coming back you know.
>>
File: CapAmerica4.jpg (155 KB, 454x692) Image search: [Google]
CapAmerica4.jpg
155 KB, 454x692
I wanted the comic Crossbones
>>
>>69229725
He is fine
>>
>>69229725

>more better

Fucking hell OP
>>
>>69229725
Fuck, I really liked skull guy
>>
>>69229725
>n-no one dies in marvel movies and they dont have any good villains!

DCucks try flipping the script
>>
>>69229842
Sauce pls? Not that I don't believe you and I'm calling you a liar but as someone also liked Crossbone's debut in the MCU, I don't want to get my hopes up.
>>
>>69229913
Not even him, but crossbones is cool af, or at least that's what my comic reading friend said.

Apparently he's a big deal in the books but here he allahu ackbars instead
>>
>>69229923
He's going to be a running gag where he get's fucked up every movie.
>>
>They dropped a huge building on him and survives.
No one dies in those movies, he will come back as a cyborg or something. I want Grillo.
>>
>>69229958
>Apparently he's a big deal in the books but here he allahu ackbars instead
He kills Cap, apart from that he is a Bane knock-off.
>>
>>69229725
I wish they would have teamed Crossbones and Helmut up in the movie. I don't know, Zemo being the brains and doing his plan and all and using Crossbones as sort of his demolition man. physical when needed.

I know Zemo shined and the movie was fantastic and lucky to have him, but I am a bit bitter about Crossbones fate :(
>>
>>69229982
>>They dropped a huge building on him and survives.

People survived inside the Twin Towers when they came down. It happens.
>>
>>69229982
didn't he fucking allah akbar himself or was that someone else?
>>
>>69229757
No
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.