[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BP discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: serveimage.jpg (36 KB, 1100x440) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
36 KB, 1100x440
Now that Civil War shows Black Panther in its last scene (after the credits)
What do you think the story will be about?
>>
evil white man steals their jetpacks
>>
T'chunka being top of his class in the Wakanda Seals
>>
>>69224381
Him being a king and shiet
>>
>>69224381
DOOM hopefully

Fox is JUSTified so maybe MArvel will help them like Sony.
>>
Hopefully him kicking white ass and BLACKING some white bitches
>>
>bucky freezed in wakanda in last scene
>Black Panther says nobody can get him there or they'll have to get through me
>BP movie takes place in wakanda

here's what I think will happen
>BP movie will be used as a way to get the avengers back or at least as two separate teams
>will find out what happened with Hulk
>Bucky either stays frozen or someone tries to break him open
>will probably have cameos from some of the avengers

Have they released the plot yet?
>>
Andy Serkis trying to kill gud boy.
>>69224481
>will find out what happened with Hulk
I think Thor Ragnarok is about that.
>>
Thor, Iron Man and Cap all have black sidekicks, and Ant Man has a beaner. Will Panther have a white sidekick, or will they go for an obscure race such as indian or muslim?
>>
>>69224476
I lynched 5 niggers because of this post
>>
>>69224445
Fox got TRANKED, and then scored a hit with Deadpool, so they scrapped plans for a F4 sequel, have a Deadpool sequel planned, are still making their X-Men group movies that make consistent money, and have a 3rd and last Wolverine movie planned. Fox will be fine because they may fuck up big time every once in a while, but have flexibility, and aren't complete idiots, unlike Avi Arad.and Amy Pascal.
>>
nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
>>69224476
Sue Storm isn't in the MCU though.
>>
>>69224639
Martin Freeman's character in Civil War is a Black Panther sidekick

Andy Serkis' character from Ultron is also a frequent BP villain
>>
>>69224381
evil white english men ofc
>>
>>69224381
WE WUZ SUPERHEROES N SHIET
>>
File: ryan-coogler-black-panther.jpg (112 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
ryan-coogler-black-panther.jpg
112 KB, 1000x563
I would be hyped because of the director, but knowing Marvel's record i fear they will fuck up his vision somehow.
>>
Bullying other African nations
>>
>>69224381
I wonder if it will have the BuckGuffin in it at all.

I could see it being him fighting people trying to steal his bling.

I hope Andy Serkis is the main villain.
>>
>>69224639
>Ant Man has a beaner
Antony was a MexicAnt?
>>
>>69224780

More like people actually kept their word and refused to see a F4 movie with a jig playing Human Torch. That's all that went wrong.

People actually didn't go to see it because of the exact reason they said they wouldn't go see it before it came out.

Black Human Torch.
>>
>>69224881
>There's a panther behind me, isn't there?
>>
What the fuck, I thought Black Panther was a meme...
>>
BIG
>>
>>69224925

Eh, I don't think many people refused to see F4 based directly on black Torch. I think they did so indirectly, in a sense.

Black Torch and the media around his casting seemed indicative of the quality of the movie. It showed me the creators didn't really care about the quality of the movie and were more interested in stunt casting than anything. Not because Jordan is a bad actor, but because their defense was "you're racist for even asking". Especially when they didn't make Sue black as well.

The whole project reeked of a trashcan movie meant to keep the rights from reverting to Disney, hoping that they could leech off the good reputation of the MCU, hoping people were too stupid to know it wasn't the same creators.

The problem was, they didn't fool anyone. They deliberately alienated diehard fans and general audiences stayed away from the poor reviews.
>>
File: wakaliwood.gif (330 KB, 540x432) Image search: [Google]
wakaliwood.gif
330 KB, 540x432
>>69224381
WHO KILLED KING T'CHAKKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BymeLkZ7GqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEoGrbKAyKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYD5japaxsg

BLACK PANTHER COMING DA SOON-Y!

BLACK PANTER-ZY

ACTION PACKED MOVIE! T'CHALLA SUPER DEADLY KICKPUNCHSY!!

FIGHTING ZEE TIGER MAFIAS

The Panther Meets Tiger

WAKANDA'S FIRST ACTION PACKED MOVIE
>>
File: 1452377135526.png (716 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
1452377135526.png
716 KB, 830x1262
bump
>>
Serkis return with a sound wave dish arm and try to rob the Vibranium.
>>
File: BP movie.png (114 KB, 1428x475) Image search: [Google]
BP movie.png
114 KB, 1428x475
>>69224639
White "sidekick", so much as you can call him that. It's Martin Freeman's character.
>>
>>69229947
>It's not fair
kek
>>
>>69225417
>There are people who are so new to /tv/ they don't remember the great Wakaliwood sticky
>>
>>69224481
No, but they have said its plot is important to Avengers Infinity War, and it focuses on the challenges of what it means to be king.
>>
>>69225004
KANGS
>>
>>69224381
T'challa has stop a civil war conspiracy as a some other influential Wakandan tribal leader says his dad was a bleeding heart fuckboi and opening Wakanda to the world was a mistake. He'll use Klaw as a patsy to gain sympathy for this viewpoint by offering him some vibranium and he'll only be revealed near the end of the movie. T'challa defeats the villain and sets out to open Wakanda to the world and reform it's government so no noble house within Wakanda can impose their will through coups and so other future kings will have their power balanced by the will of the people. He decides to take more of a diplomatic role in order to achieve this and formally joins the Avengers at the end of the movie.
>>
>>69230490
Also he has realization as a result of things that happen in the movie that the problems of Wakanda can affect the world massively and vice versa. Thus encouraging him to join an international team like the Avengers.
>>
>>69230651
>>69230490
Is this legit?
Insider info?
>>
>>69230664
Nope it's just what I would do if they told me to build the general outline for the plot of A BP movie.
>>
literally who cares
>>
>>69230664
Just that anon's theory. I feel like Coogler will be able to come up with a good story. A lot of Marvel's meddling issues was because of tight-ass Ike Perlmutter. Every pitch from the director to Feige had then needed to be pitched again to Perlmutter. Iron Man's inclusion in Civil War was the straw that broke the camel's back and got Feige and Marvel Studios out from Perlumutter's control.
>>
>>69230848
Dr. Strange is the first movie post-Perlmutter isn't it? We'll see if it's good enough.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.