[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw it in the Cinema It was actually pretty shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: captain-america-civil-war-logo.jpg (93 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
captain-america-civil-war-logo.jpg
93 KB, 618x412
Just saw it in the Cinema

It was actually pretty shit
>>
>>69223605
as someone who hasnt seen it but is being forced to by a group of friends, why didn't you like it?
>>
Haven't seen it yet, why was it shit?
>>
>>69223650
The Fight scenes were Kino, but the CGI wasn't that good, the villain was more of a side character that shows up at arbitrary points in the film for no apparent reason.

Without spoiling anything for you, the whole conflict seemed forced and unnecessary. And someone changes side like Italy during the war, for no apparent reason
>>
I liked it, it wasn't great but its a solid marvel capeshit movie

its a mix of avengers and winter soldier if you didn't like those flicks then you probably wouldnt like this one
>>
>>69223749
The only 2 marvel movies I liked and even so much as to say really loved was Winter soldier and Guardians. How do you think it stacks up to them?
>>
I wouldn't go as far to say it was shit, but it didn't live up to Winter Soldier. WS was a self contained tight knit story with nice flow to it whereas CW suffered from Avengers syndrome of cramming too much shit in.
>>
>>69223820
It's on par with Winter Soldier, if not better.
>>
>>69223650
Only interesting moments were when Spidey is onscreen.
I fell asleep after the airport scene. Couldn't give less of a shit about Rogers' boner for Bucky.
Too many of the film's beats were similar to BvS
>>
>look gais my own oppinooun huur
>>
>>69223605
Why does the supporting superhero cast in this movie suck so much dick?

Why does Widow despite being a spy just kick people's asses? Is she like discount Steve Rogers? Seriously, the airport scene was all WE IZ KINGZ with unobtanium armor vs bitten by radioactive spiders vs giant ant-man, but all Widow does is kung fu. Hydra says a killsquad of tactical gas mask operators straight outta Call of Duty, and Nat just headscissors them all to death. Why?
She's a spy. Espionage is about tracking people, masking yourself, obtaining information, lying, being an impostor, (which she all does in Iron Man 2 and Winter Soldier) and maybe, just if the situation is getting severely out of hand, engaging in open combat (which is not necessarily, and usually not at all spandex catsuit kung fu).

Why does Scarlet Witch have no personality? She doesn't have any quirks or habits, or personal judgments about teammates besides Sthe main plotline, she doesn't quip, doesn't laugh, doesn't react to most thigs at all, she just spams red CGI when it is needed. She could not even be human for all that she is.

And why is Black Panther so powerful? I know Cap and Bucky are super soldiers. But what's this guy's story? He lands upright on his feet after dropping from fuckmany floors, he does crazy feats of martial arts that are on par with Rogers, he basically doesn't lose to him even. Wasn't he, while KINGZ N SHIET, supposed to be a normal human being?

And Hawkeye. Why is he so bitter about Tony all of a sudden? Most Avengers were together when the Accords happened and had reasons for doing what they were doing, and Parker and Lang were just dragged into the mess by opposing sides and just took them, but what about Barton? He just lives life on his farm, he's retired, he doesn't give a shit about Sokovia Accords, but then somebody mentions needing him, and he's all there, perfectly comfy with beating the fuck out of everyone and prison cell monologues and all. What the fuck?
>>
>>69223820
CW is okay BUT both Winter Soldier and Guardians are WAAAAAYYYY better.

Winter Soldier was a good spy/political thriller. Guardians was pure comic book fun. CW is neither.
>>
>>69223726
Go write something.
>>
>>69224922
Maybe you should write a letter to somebody.
>>
>>69223605
as expected. marvel & DC are both nuevo-culture bar-lowered shit-content-pushers. they're both idly entertaining the absolute scum of movie audiences with their frivolous movies. what about BADASS MAVERICKS like TIM BURTON? remember that intelligent individual? shit, man, he had a warehouse of specialfx goodies that they drew from, they'd build some awesome stuff on his own accord cause he's a fucking genius. and then they'd get some A-list actors, roll the cameras and MAKE FILMS. THAT'S the VIBE, man. THAT'S where it was AT. not these two culture-demon coorporations making green screen movies from writers stuck in their phony dusty pseudo-retro dying-corners. look at the fucking goof spiderman in the trailer. barging into the trailer for views. that's not my hero. shouldn't be anyone's hero. what losers you people are
>>
>>69227851
That's a piss poor argument, and you should feel bad about it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.