[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about spoiler culture these days? It seems like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: spoiler-alert.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
spoiler-alert.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
How do you feel about spoiler culture these days? It seems like no one gives a fuck about spoiling things for other people.
>>
If you wanna see a movie without knowing about spoilers avoid any and all kinds of interaction with people online and in real life
>>
>>69221303
I think the only people that get "spoiled" are morons that believe anything they read on the internet.

VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM!
>>
>>69221303
Spoilers only matter for plot based shitflix. True patricians only watch kino that has transcended the need for traditional narrative tropes.
>>
I think if you care too much you end up punished because everything is everywhere on the internet immediately. So now you've either got to not care about getting spoilers or you have to watch every movie opening night, every show as it airs, and you have to watch every netflix original season in one day.
>>
>>69221366
robert pls leave
>>
ADACHI IS THE KILLER
>>
>>69221303
Just avoid trailers
>>
>>69221303
I compulsively click on any spoiler image or blacked out text so it doesn't even matter
>>
>>69221421
spoilers don't matter if the source is shit
>>
>>69221467
Not true, because
>>69221380
is true.
>>
File: 4L_xzMKGN9n.jpg (35 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
4L_xzMKGN9n.jpg
35 KB, 500x463
>at the gym on the bench
>two Chads are standing against the wall in between sets having that "chyeah brah" Chad banter
>>chyeah brah I saw Civil War the other day, Captain America dies brah
>use my rage to power through my final set
>>
>>69221510
Had a similar thing. Two of my co-workers had a huge conversation about it.
>>
>>69221303

>get home from work
>open up an internet browser
>front page news is Jon Snow's resurrection
>Editor puts a note saying if you didn't want to be spoiled you should have watched the episode live

I mean it was pretty obvious it was going to happen, but still.
>>
>>69221303
I hate faggots that get sand in their cunnys if you spoil things. I hate manchildren in general.
>>
>>69221593
>hating yourself

How sad!
>>
File: 1457755884124.png (286 KB, 645x1218) Image search: [Google]
1457755884124.png
286 KB, 645x1218
>>69221510
Almost the same situation here.
>>
>be a /v/irgin
>go offline before MGSV releases
>stay offline for five months because I'm too busy with work to play the game
>decide its probably safe to go online since spoil fags were probably burned out by now
>very first thing I see is spoilers to the game

At that point I didn't really care though. I more or less knew what was coming from what already happened.
>>
>>69221362
Jokes on you i do that all the time
>>
>>69221303
People want attention.
it's me me me me me
we're addicted to likes, up votes and (You)'s
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.