[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was her fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 53e9486722508.image.jpg (46 KB, 620x545) Image search: [Google]
53e9486722508.image.jpg
46 KB, 620x545
What was her fucking problem?
>>
>>69214434
She was jewish
>>
the institution was government
nurse ratchet was society
Mcmurphy was hippie
>>
File: Kai winn.jpg (16 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
Kai winn.jpg
16 KB, 240x320
You just needed to seek the Prophets.
>>
I swear every woman villain just needs a good dicking
>>
>>69214572
this
She wasn't even that bad until McMurphy started acting like a toddler
>>
>>69214434

The system had institutionalised her every bit as much as it had the Indian. Nurse Ratchet was the REAL victim.
>>
I have not read the book, so I don't know if it's different in there, but Nurse Ratchett didn't seem that bad in the movie. She was a head nurse trying to maintain order in her institution. Jack Nicholson was trying to destroy that. Did she have missteps? Yeah, but understandable given her position. The lobotomy at the end was simply a product of their time, not a villainous act. The villain was the system and knowledge at the time, not Nurse Ratchett who was simply an pawn ignorant to the inhumanity of the situation
>>
>>69214434
Kind of a fucked up cunt to consider herself powerful compared to a bunch of retards.
>>
>>69214434
She's a control freak. It's pretty simple.

She's probably frustrated by her lot in life and takes it out on her patients.
>>
File: WhenHisPaghStartWithA5.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
WhenHisPaghStartWithA5.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
>>69214434
She did nothing wrong, she just wanted to keep the peace in her sanitarium
>>
>>69214434

She was secretly angry that the prophets never spoke to her.
>>
>>69214491
>the institution is the government
>nurse ratchet is Cultural Marxism and George Soros
>Mcmurphy is your average gun toting, football watching, church going, 4chan posting American
>The Indian guy is Trump
>>
>>69214572
Sexual repression is her problem in the book, so you aren't too far off.
>>
>>69214917
>nurse ratchet is Cultural Marxism and George Soros
>Mcmurphy is your average gun toting, football watching, church going, 4chan posting American
Nurse Ratchet was trying to preserve order and structure in a medical facility for people with mental issues. McMurphy was a degenerate attempting to subvert the facility and corrupt its inhabitants. He was the closest thing to a cultural Marxist in the flick.
>>
>>69214434
In the book, McMurphy goes to another floor. There's a Japanese nurse who says her problem was she was a nurse during the war, and never married. So she's too tied into systems, and not people.
>>
>>69215426
>>69215426
>>69215426
>Nurse Ratchet was trying to preserve order and structure in a medical facility for people with mental issues. McMurphy was a degenerate attempting to subvert the facility and corrupt its inhabitants. He was the closest thing to a cultural Marxist in the flick.

Yeah. As much as I like this idea (>>69214917), the film is a piece of allegorical hippie propoganda.
The author of the book was indeed a degenerate.
>>
>>69214434
i don't know but she's cute desu
>>
>>69215695
>ywn impregnate her while she calls you her precious baby boy
>>
>>69214572
This. Her problem is she didn't have my Johnson inside her
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.