[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's Talk about Civil War!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: CivilWarThumb2.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CivilWarThumb2.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Giving this thread one more chance!
Here is my opinion on the movie! What did you all think about Civil War?
What score would you give it out of 10?

https://youtu.be/SxDSO5PBNwg
>>
>>69212779
Keep up the good work!
>>
>>69212779
Why is bald steven seagal posting on /tv/?
>>
>>69212779
me on the left

also, when the fuck does the RLM review come out? the only one that actually matters.
>>
I couldn't stand more than 2 minutes of your voice, so I didn't try.

Why don't people just write things down instead of making videos now?
>>
File: 1404743668287[1].jpg (19 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
1404743668287[1].jpg
19 KB, 300x279
>>69212852

The only one that matters already came out.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435036/captain-america-superheroes-dumbed-down
>>
>>69212918
My voice is one of my better qualities! haha.
>>
>>69212820
Why not?
>>
>>69212852
What is RLM?
>>
>>69212937
There is always room for more than one opinion. Only SJW's like echo chambers!
>>
>>69213216
He didn't say he wants to censor other opinions, like SJW tend to. He just pointed out the definitive opinion on the subject matter already exists.
>>
>>69213574
The National Review is FAR from definitive!
>>
>>69213091
/tv/'s autism incarnate.
>>
>>69213672
>He doesn't know about our patrician overlord, Based Armond, the gay nigger
Hello newfriend.
>>
>>69212937
Oh wow I never knew that fun-hating negro wrote for the National Review. Makes sense.
>>
>>69213749
Been a while since I have creeped this site. I guess I have some catching up to do!
>>
File: patrician.jpg (22 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
patrician.jpg
22 KB, 300x279
>>69213958
Armond White is a great source of fun/memes/butthurt and perhaps insight. He is an overly verbose critic that may, or may not, be contrarian. A combination that is ripe for pissing people off. He's not that contrarian though, he's pretty consistent in his beliefs from the few reviews I did read though.
>>
>>69214059
Good to know!
>>
>this is what capeshit fans look like

Kek
>>
>>69213958
One of the reasons people here like him is because of his controversial reviews which usually insult general audiences. But he's also well educated in film which makes him interesting to some and pretentious to other.

He's a great source of amusement and butthurt.
>>
About the review, I think cut down the intro and pre-amble, unless you're already a big channel viewers will want see what they're expecting within about 10 seconds or they'll turn off. You've also got some reverb, don't know if you've got a microphone budget but maybe look into a unidirectional mic if your current one isn't. Aside from that I think you're a decent presenter, you came across as interested and enthusiastic in the subject, and everything was said clearly without pauses.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.